The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes, Ayr United are a hilariously unsuccessful club.

Just now, Muzza81 said:

Why would anyone directly reply to that abysmal attempt at trolling. It’s not even remotely humorous or clever. 

It's Sunday night, ffs. Clyde have been winning so we don't even get their meltdowns to brighten the day. We have to do something.

Beith won their wee diddy league last year ahead of Talbot and they were pretty pish so it’s clear you’re talking shite.

Now toddle off and let the rest of us talk about proper football.

Beith were all over you, had a bigger support and were absolutely hammered by poor refereeing. Never should’ve won.

Gretna 2008 haven’t played in the SPFL or the Scottish cup final either.

Your old club died along with the owner mate.

Our owners alive and well you clown, Were still an SPFL team.

Bigger than most in the top flight, more fans etc etc.

You lot are Ayrshire’s shame. Auchinleck will put you back in your place.

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:
2 minutes ago, GretnaLads’12 said:

Our owners alive and well you clown, Were still an SPFL team.

Bigger than most in the top flight, more fans etc etc.

You lot are Ayrshire’s shame. Auchinleck will put you back in your place.

How many fans do you normally get for a game?

10-12,000, depending on the prevailing winds.

Wtf is that last three pages i've just read, when i saw this was hot! i thought we'd might have actually signed someone, ofc instead it's absolute nonsense, bring back talk about Ayr high street and takeaways over that shite about Gretna btw

*checks thread title*

This is the Ayr thread aye? Seems to have filled up with diddies for some reason. 

I take it that Sir Shankland is staying for the season now. How will his mobility be affected now that McCall has him chained to a radiator? In all seriousness, there's nothing worse than losing a good player halfway through the season. 

Sir Shankland [emoji849] As I’ve said, he’s rank rotten. Wouldn’t get a game for Montrose let alone Celtic. Hence why he’s still at diddy United.

Good player [emoji23] this thread is full of absolute nonsense posters. You are all deluded.

Gretna, the most successful well supported club in the history of the game, FACT.

Sir Shankland [emoji849] As I’ve said, he’s rank rotten. Wouldn’t get a game for Montrose let alone Celtic. Hence why he’s still at diddy United.

Good player [emoji23] this thread is full of absolute nonsense posters. You are all deluded.

Gretna, the most successful well supported club in the history of the game, FACT.

Honestly who the f**k let you out?