The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, GretnaLads’12 said:

Would rather be a deed club than the glorified junior team that is Ayr United emoji848.png even we (a so called deed club) would put about 6 past you at Raydale.

Here's a picture I took on the Big Sur in 2014 whilst working in California. Its as relevant to this thread as some zombie club. 

Rabbit head.jpg

Mind when Gretna we're a hing? I'd forgotten about them. An entirely forgettable white head on professional Scottish football.

Gretna are (and always have been) more successful than Ayr though? [emoji848] even these days we average a higher home gate than you and we’re in the lowlands! Anyway, enough about my club.

Auchinleck will cause the biggest upset in Scottish Cup history, live on television.. making you lot an absolute laughing stock.. knocking confidence and causing a chain reaction that’ll end up with you being relegated come the end of the season.

6 days until the downfall of Ayr United.

1 minute ago, GretnaLads’12 said:

Gretna are (and always have been) more successful than Ayr though? emoji848.png even these days we average a higher home gate than you and we’re in the lowlands! Anyway, enough about my club.

Auchinleck will cause the biggest upset in Scottish Cup history, live on television.. making you lot an absolute laughing stock.. knocking confidence and causing a chain reaction that’ll end up with you being relegated come the end of the season.

What the f**k is this nonsense?!

Gretna are (and always have been) more successful than Ayr though? [emoji848] even these days we average a higher home gate than you and we’re in the lowlands! Anyway, enough about my club.

You on drugs?

Just stop shooting up and away and f*ck yer sister you inbred mutant!!

Fk me I’ve heard a better comeback from a killie fan fs! Your patter belongs in the juniors...

You mean the Lowlands? Know your facts, this is a Scottish Football forum.

Anyway, most Junior clubs would turn you over lol. Auchinleck will be the first to get a chance.

Teams like Pollok, Irvine Meadow, Clydebank, Kilwinning, Troon etc. would show you how to play football.

Doubt Shankland could get a game for any of the clubs listed above, hence why he’s had to settle for a diddy team.

No disrespect intended, only FACTS.

Oh so facts are now classed as bait [emoji848]

When was the last time you were in the SPFL? Scottish Cup Final? [emoji848]

Auchinleck are too much for Ayr, FACT.

Gretna 2008 haven’t played in the SPFL or the Scottish cup final either.

Your old club died along with the owner mate.

Anyway, most Junior clubs would turn you over lol. Auchinleck will be the first to get a chance.

Teams like Pollok, Irvine Meadow, Clydebank, Kilwinning, Troon etc. would show you how to play football.

Doubt Shankland could get a game for any of the clubs listed above, hence why he’s had to settle for a diddy team.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beith won their wee diddy league last year ahead of Talbot and they were pretty pish so it’s clear you’re talking shite.

Now toddle off and let the rest of us talk about proper football.