The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Jagzone today saying Erskine was waving goodbye to Partick support at the end of the game. Basically suggesting he's played his last game for them.

Hopefully something announced on that front next week. 

Jagzone today saying Erskine was waving goodbye to Partick support at the end of the game. Basically suggesting he's played his last game for them.
Hopefully something announced on that front next week. 
McCall did say about the one signing and hopefully moving forward on that in the next few days or something along those lines in the post match interview

Looking at Ayr results with intrigue, you guys have been excellent but although I agree you are not a 1 man team still ..with shankland out you have suffered

like ross county you have been the only other team to sink us for sure...………..but looking forward to our next game possibly being a bit tighter, and selfishly hoping shankland is still out..

10 hours ago, Mod1967 said:

Certainly need something, got to say I think Naysmith and Goodwin are doing tremendous jobs with small squads also.

They are indeed and both got cracking results yesterday.

I'm just hoping we can get our injuries cleared up this week to get the show back on the road.

15 hours ago, rb123! said:

We're on the brink of a crisis here with injuries, reckon we could have had enough reasoning to try and get that game postponed today due to the lack of players.

Fucking hell. 

14 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Enjoy it while you can. By May it will probably be Pars fans. ;)

What's happening in May? 

Forms not great but I hoping if we can get a decent result on Saturday we can get a bit of swagger back at the end of the day we haven't been out of the top 3 since the 5th week season can we win the league still yes everyone else is cutting each others throats this is going to come down to the wire the next 2 games a Somerset against Dundee United and ICT are massive.

9 hours ago, GretnaLads’12 said:

You lot ready to get turned over by that Auchinleck mob in the Scottish Cup on Saturday?

I'd happily watch our 17's against Talbot if it meant getting everyone back fit.

I reckon they’ll turn your first team over at Beechwood. Shanklands a glorified amateur yet you all think he’s the solution to the SPFL, laughable.

“Solution to the SPFL”

What does that even mean? Can’t believe this WUM has you all biting.