The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hows Mark McKenzie been this season?

St Johnstone interested? 

Hard worker and decent target man for Dipo. Not prolific in the slightest but is a decent option in the squad for us. 

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

St Johnstone interested? 

Hard worker and decent target man for Dipo. Not prolific in the slightest but is a decent option in the squad for us. 

That would be wild as people from our own support don’t rate him much. I do like him but don’t see him working in a league above us 

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

St Johnstone interested? 

Nah was just me looking at out of contract strikers in this division and he seemed the best.

Aware 2 of these have moved and Robinson on loan, was just a quick go at seeing what came out as its all automated now.

Fo9PprwWYAUo72X.thumb.png.3f09c0fcb42467235ed7e943a9dda5bc.png

We were interested in Jordan White, who seems to be a "static big man whos main purpose is bringing others in play", and i think they hoped Theo Bair would be that, so a chance he could end up watched as data wise (ive just seen bits of him so not entirely sure, but dont think he'd be the worst punt as a 3rd/4th choice type as he'd be cheaper than other (our offer for White was apparently £100k)) he seems to fit that bill to a degree.

Fo9Pq5PWIAAb7Q5.thumb.jpeg.90e968f29550d23d62418a090939438d.jpeg

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Didn't realise he was out of contract in the summer. Would be disappointed to lose him, especially given he has came through the academy.

Would imagine youd be due a chunk of compensation due to his age, tbf.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think he's great as an individual but he brings others into play, links up well, works tirelessly / tracks back and generally has an all round great attitude.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's not bad but I'm certain there's other players available in the summer that could possibly boost Perths premiership status.

McKenzie is still learning with this Ayr team and is certainly giving it his all. 

O'Connor is out of contract too I believe 🤔 I'd staple that boy down whilst we can. He's a great player, when he actually gets to play 😒

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

He's not bad but I'm certain there's other players available in the summer that could possibly boost Perths premiership status.

McKenzie is still learning with this Ayr team and is certainly giving it his all. 

O'Connor is out of contract too I believe 🤔 I'd staple that boy down whilst we can. He's a great player, when he actually gets to play 😒

O'Connor is a future Ireland all-time leading scorer and captain. We should give him as much money as he wants to stay.