The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I’m taking the Aberdeen number for that Daily Record article, could of course be wrong.

4736823A-F9AC-4539-B5FE-C205DC0ED8A1.jpeg

Darvel saying away capacity has been set at 900 for all Scottish Cup ties due to safety concerns raised by council and police , not to worry as it’s likely going to be Falkirk anyway 

Just now, eez-eh said:

The thought of Bullen rotating players for a winnable Scottish cup quarter final is already giving me a aneurysm.

I have. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. fucking. UNDERSTOOD. this.

It's a cup game. It's not the time to f**k about with random teams selections. Strongest team or GTF. 

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. fucking. UNDERSTOOD. this.

It's a cup game. It's not the time to f**k about with random teams selections. Strongest team or GTF. 

I hear you and in any other season I agree. Not even sure I disagree this season but we ain’t winning the Scottish cup. Where as we ‘could’ win the championship/promotion. Would hate to lose a crucial player for the season end because of an ultimately fruitless pursuit of a cup that will inevitably be won by one of the ugly sisters.

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

I hear you and in any other season I agree. Not even sure I disagree this season but we ain’t winning the Scottish cup. Where as we ‘could’ win the championship/promotion. Would hate to lose a crucial player for the season end because of an ultimately fruitless pursuit of a cup that will inevitably be won by one of the ugly sisters.

Of course we can win the Scottish Cup. We are one of only nine (soon to be eight) teams that still can win it.

Unlikely? Yes. However, I would never say that we are not winning it until we are out. Call me deluded, but stranger things have happened.

The most annoying thing about potentially getting to a semi final will be how many **** come crawling out to get tickets for our allocation, if we don’t play them that is. Obviously season tickets holders will all get a ticket and anyone else who wants one. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The most annoying thing about potentially getting to a semi final will be how many **** come crawling out to get tickets for our allocation, if we don’t play them that is. Obviously season tickets holders will all get a ticket and anyone else who wants one. 

Look at Thistle taking 2,800 to Ibrox yesterday, don't even get that at home, definitely would have been a few celtic supporting pals of Thistle supporters tagging along yesterday