The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Yeah, used to go there back when I was 5 going on 6. Wasn't a bad wee place. That and the Ayr India, that even still there? 
We have 2 Ayr India's. I'm currently parked outside the one on the shore. Rupee Room has also been owned by them for a few years now.

11 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Roxanne said:
Yeah, used to go there back when I was 5 going on 6. Wasn't a bad wee place. That and the Ayr India, that even still there? 

We have 2 Ayr India's. I'm currently parked outside the one on the shore. Rupee Room has also been owned by them for a few years now.

Down the shore dogging ?

From Ayr United Website, 

To all our supporters.

Having recently received yet another offer for one of our players, which at best can be described as derisory, I wish to let you all know the following facts.

There has been a number of bids for our players however NO player will be leaving Somerset Park during this window. The only type of deal acceptable to our club would involve an immediate loan back to Ayr United.

There may be a number of our players being offered pre-contracts by other clubs. I have absolutely no issue with this and I am 100% certain that any player who takes this option will continue to give everything to Ayr United. They will also be informed that pre contracts in Scotland are not recognised by the SFA and are therefore worthless.

Though I will never give up hope of keeping our squad together at the end of the season I recognise that there will be departures. Any player who leaves will go with the very best wishes of everyone connected to Ayr United.

Wherever we finish in the Championship our supporters deserve to watch this special group of boys till the end of the season. Hopefully this will put an end to any speculation through various media outlets and allow us to concentrate on football matches.

Ian McCall

Manager

From Ayr United Website, 

To all our supporters.
Having recently received yet another offer for one of our players, which at best can be described as derisory, I wish to let you all know the following facts.
There has been a number of bids for our players however NO player will be leaving Somerset Park during this window. The only type of deal acceptable to our club would involve an immediate loan back to Ayr United.
There may be a number of our players being offered pre-contracts by other clubs. I have absolutely no issue with this and I am 100% certain that any player who takes this option will continue to give everything to Ayr United. They will also be informed that pre contracts in Scotland are not recognised by the SFA and are therefore worthless.
Though I will never give up hope of keeping our squad together at the end of the season I recognise that there will be departures. Any player who leaves will go with the very best wishes of everyone connected to Ayr United.
Wherever we finish in the Championship our supporters deserve to watch this special group of boys till the end of the season. Hopefully this will put an end to any speculation through various media outlets and allow us to concentrate on football matches.
Ian McCall
Manager
Take a bow

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:
14 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:
From Ayr United Website, 

To all our supporters.
Ian McCall
Manager

Take a bow

Agreed 100%

From Ayr United Website, 

To all our supporters.
Ian McCall
Manager
Looks like we're going for gold.

24 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

From Ayr United Website, 

To all our supporters.

Ian McCall

Manager

Fair play on him defending your side but the pre-contract comment is nonsense - if you sign a pre-contract with a club and don't honour it, they do certainly have rights to sue for compensation. It is a bit murky but there are definite consequences.

Fair play on him defending your side but the pre-contract comment is nonsense - if you sign a pre-contract with a club and don't honour it, they do certainly have rights to sue for compensation. It is a bit murky but there are definite consequences.

It all depends on the wording of the contract and what is actually agreed to. It’s not a case of all pre-contracts are binding and to back out will result in compensation.