The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m not overly sure what people expect from wide players when we spend the entire game firing the ball aimlessly up the park, it is incredibly difficult for them to get the ball in good positions.

JML still managed to create our best two chances. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I’m not overly sure what people expect from wide players when we spend the entire game firing the ball aimlessly up the park, it is incredibly difficult for them to get the ball in good positions.

This. Punting the ball aimlessly all game and a winger gets loads of stick. The f**k is he meant to do?

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

100%

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

They probably just expect them to “do something”. That’s what fans expect all players to do when it’s not doing their way. It doesn’t seem like a terribly hard thing to do either. 

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No fear tonight. We've beat that mob twice already this season, the last time being a complete horsing. Theyve also lost Simon Murray. We also seem to play very well on a Friday night 🤞

Turns out it was solely fear.  Dunno what BGM telt then before the game but pants were shat. 

Some amount of pish bring spouted on here, JML was out best player.  

Dipo was absolutely terrible tonight.  Second goal is a direct result of him narrowing the pitch to the right and half heartedly contesting for the pass. 

10 minutes ago, AuAl said:

This. Punting the ball aimlessly all game and a winger gets loads of stick. The f**k is he meant to do?

Whenever he had the ball anywhere near him he shat it and didn’t have a clue what to do with it. Fair enough he had a shot at goal but he wasn’t exactly causing any problems. Need to put 2 up front for partick 

28 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Looked like Akinyemi scored a header, shame there's no var in the championship 😒

From the replays, ferrie was in the goal for the header but the ball definitely didn’t cross the line 

2 minutes ago, Jack1910 said:

Whenever he had the ball anywhere near him he shat it and didn’t have a clue what to do with it. Fair enough he had a shot at goal but he wasn’t exactly causing any problems. Need to put 2 up front for partick 

How many times did he get the ball in the opposition half, never mind anywhere near their box…

What does shat it actually mean?

4 minutes ago, qpfc said:

From the replays, ferrie was in the goal for the header but the ball definitely didn’t cross the line 

Aye, I heard the same.

Haven't seen it myself but was texting someone at home who saw it on the telly.

FWIW, I thought there was nothing between the sides tonight. It was a soft penalty and a bit of luck that cost you. 

I would love to see you go up and have your famous ground grace the country's top division. Also, best of luck in the Cup next week...you're a bawhair away from a 1/4 final (no disrespect to Elgin intended, but a home tie against them is about as good as you can get). :) 

Edited by G_&_T

56 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Trying not to overreact to the game, but everyone jizzing themselves about a transfer window where we lost one of our best players and brought in one player is looking a wee bit OTT after that.

Exactly 

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Played never appealed it, didn’t look over the line from behind the goal.

This is true, but it would be nice to get some refereeing incompetence go in our favour once in a while