The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

The spiders are big numbers by the looks of it.

3C37273D-715E-4C71-A776-F0529DBBA244.jpeg

What happens when they choose a mickey mouse sized league 2 stadium when you're top of the championship, only had like Hamilton, Clyde or Airdrie which were nearer...

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

What happens when they choose a mickey mouse sized league 2 stadium when you're top of the championship, only had like Hamilton, Clyde or Airdrie which were nearer...

Completely agree.

After those two wins and the recent transfer business I’d hope we could get 800/1000 up there on Friday

In the car on the way home from Aberdeen. We ended up strolling that after a nervy first 15 minutes, very similar to Friday. Cove are rotten, and I really hope they get relegated. Tinpot club, tinpot ground, and players moaning at every single decision. 

McKenzie’s goal was a scrappy finish after a good breakaway from Dipo. Ended up 3 on 2, and McKenzie slotted it home. Dipo scored a tap in after a lovely bit of play from Dempsey, and Ashford finally got his goal after missing a right good chance earlier.

All in all, a very comfortable display. We never really had to get out of 2nd gear in the 2nd half. Bangala did grow into the game, but I really don’t think he’s cut out for it at this level. Yes he could pass the ball, and he did put in a couple crosses, but he struggles to read the game, and he can’t tackle. McKenzie was excellent in the 2nd half, and it was great to see the two young boys get on. Alex Kirk was superb, so composed on the ball and can quickly pick out a pass further up the park.

Really looking forward to Friday now, and what an opportunity for a place in the QF… 

6 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Completely agree.

After those two wins and the recent transfer business I’d hope we could get 800/1000 up there on Friday

If it was a Saturday probably but think that's a bit ambitious for Friday especially with it being on the TV but who knows.

7 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Having just played their first home game in two months I'm sure Morton were hoping we'd get knocked out tonight so the rearranged league game would be scheduled for the Saturday 11th.

But we didn't.

What a wee shame.

lee.jpg

What a handsome fella.

Well some good business done and I’m being greedy and would like to see us getting cover for Akinyemi just in case and a striker that could play with him, the boy McDonagh has been let go by Cove a big strong lad who played really well in the game at Ayr, he is the only centre I have seen giving  Kirk a really hard time and gave us problems especially in the air andI think he scored the equaliser against us