The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Imagine we now made another signing…

Think that’ll be us tonight but a fair chance we could get a domestic loan in over February. Or assess the free agents that are available. 

Remember any domestic loans can be done up to end of February so not mad panic to get it done tonight. 

Was going to say do we need another striker as McKenzie, Bryden and Ashford have all scored in the last 2 games but then reminded myself it's against Cove

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Remember any domestic loans can be done up to end of February so not mad panic to get it done tonight. 

Was going to say do we need another striker as McKenzie, Bryden and Ashford have all scored in the last 2 games but then reminded myself it's against Cove

I don’t think we do really. 

Plan A is a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 with Akinyemi up front, and plan B is chucking McKenzie up there and going 4-4-2. 

ETA, it’s another defender for me, or if the right wide player came up to replace Chalmers but happy giving the other guys a chance if not.

Do we know if Murdoch is back Friday? Desperate to see that new midfield three…

Edited by No_Problemo

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Plan A is a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 with Akinyemi up front, and plan B is chucking McKenzie up there and going 4-4-2. 

Aye if we sign anyone over the next month it should be a winger to give us a different option or a versatile forward, preferably left sided. 

I think Bullen might want to assess where we are at with injuries first although it’s a big boost that O’Connor and Houston are back in contention. Just Musonda and Murdoch to get back and hopefully McAllister was just precautionary. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It's a tricky one cause if we're certainly trying to advertise ourself to a striker coming in they'll know they're pretty much not guaranteed a starting role as with the singings today looks as if we'll be shifting towards a 4/3/3 for rest of the season. 

The fear at the start of the season was if Dipo doesn't score we don't score but in the last few months Ben and Josh have showed we do have more than one scorer they are both not far away from double figures Bryden, McKenzie and maybe Ashford now the monkey is off his back popping up with a few will also help

Edited by Superhursy7