The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

I vaguely remember a rule about players needed to be registered for the original fixture to be able to play in a rearranged match.

That’s correct , it’s wither he was registered to play with us , just checked and Tony Weston on loan at Partick ( before going to Cove ) played for Partick against Kelty Hearts in round before last round whilst still a Rangers player makes me think Mullin could be allowed to play tonight 

Edited by Finlay21

13 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

I vaguely remember a rule about players needed to be registered for the original fixture to be able to play in a rearranged match.

That would potentially hurt Cove much more than us, although we wouldn't want to be without Josh obviously if it could be avoided.

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

So Mullin signs until the end of the season but no mention of it on any official media outlets 🤷‍♂️

Because it looks like the club are possibly doing a tremendous Tuesday release , may as well announce all the moves at once 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Because it looks like the club are possibly doing a tremendous Tuesday release , may as well announce all the moves at once 

May as well save it for 23:55 to grab a slot on SSN.