The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This is exactly the kind of post that I was talking about earlier. Absolutely no basis to suggest his current wages are “well within our capability” and suggests you’d be disappointed not to get him, which may end up entirely unrealistic.

wattoo is an utter fantasist, whose every prediction has been incredibly rosy. That he hasn't wound his neck in since the end of the McCall era is an indication of why so few people treat him seriously even when times are good.

7 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Interesting hearing Martindale on the radio yesterday saying he has to cut his playing budget. So no new signings for him with 2 players going out on loan and 1 moving permanently elsewhere. Wonder who he could mean🤔

Jackson Longridge coming home. 

10 hours ago, Thumper said:

wattoo is an utter fantasist, whose every prediction has been incredibly rosy. That he hasn't wound his neck in since the end of the McCall era is an indication of why so few people treat him seriously even when times are good.

Rather that, as opposed to your doom mongering snide remarks aimed at anyone and everyone who doesn't buy into the childish arrogant manner of you and your "honest man" pal.

Incidentally, I'd say my "rosy" outlook was pretty bang on given that we have the opportunity to go top of the league on Friday night, we're still in the Scottish cup and we have a fantastic infrastructure being built off the pitch.

You must be raging.......

8 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m hoping to see something today surely to god there has to be something 

With us having a game tomorrow and the travelling involved I’d imagine today is more likely than tomorrow for transfer news unless whoever deals with transfers (Mathie presumably?) stays behind. 

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It will be the usual signing, training and then back to Somerset for the pictures. 
If there is anything today, it’ll be in the afternoon

Quite right too.