The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, super_carson said:

I once had to get surgery on my eyelid after taking a boot to the face and was back in a week or so. The bigger issue might be if there was a  concussion but it didn't seem that that was a concern.

The picture with the headband from last night almost looked like he'd been in a boxing match with the swelling above his eye.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Seems in bad faith with Stranraer but I suppose we’d have to be ruthless if we were really short. 

Aye, although I suppose we would probably just go with Houston LB for the next 2 games.  Whoever it is at LB will be in for a tough game on Friday anyway 

21 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Ticket bought for Friday, hopefully a good number will make the trip up.

Hoping this is the start of a slump for Queens 

Dundee were favourites at the start of the season. Partick's loss today was much less expected. Still, if Ayr play like they did yesterday instead of reverting to hoofball then there's no reason it can't be another scudding.

I've just had one of those awful terrible thoughts 😬

With Aberdeen launching Jim Goodwin into the sea, they'll obviously be looking for a new, successful looking management.

Swear down, they come for Bullen and I'll headbutt them back to sheepshaggerland myself!

There's no way Aberdeen are fishing in the usual ponds for their next manager. Bullen is, success this season or not, less accomplished at present than Goodwin was.

Also Bullen seems unusually loyal, first to Sheffield Wednesday (until they eventually wore him out) and now to Ayr, or at least to the ownership. Totally unlike McCall who despite sayinbg the right things was pretty blatantly looking over the horizon as soon as he'd redeemed himself.