The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

that's right- I remember that now.  That's not too bad then, would assume he would only miss the cup tie in that case.

What about Murdoch - is it a thigh muscle he has hurt? Think that maybe got mentioned post match v Hamilton 

I think Murdoch is a groin strain , I would think  Cove league game before we see him back 

2 hours ago, North British 2 said:

Houston fit for Saturday,  Murdoch and Kirk struggling.  Livingston taking the pass over Mullin but talks ongoing...

I’m probably being thick as f**k but what does taking the pass mean? Unless you mean taking the piss? 

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

Heard we're after a striker from Rangers B but no idea who

Juan Alegria perhaps. just recalled from loan at Falkirk. 6 goals in 18 league one games isn’t exactly a stand out though.

Edited by Hazbart

3 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Heard Alex lowry from rangers getting mentioned somewhere 

Beale said a few days ago that he wouldn’t be leaving this month. There were Premiership clubs interested in him as well so he wouldn’t be coming here. 

10 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Someone must have some rumours? Surely?

Lots going on , feel comfortable that the recruitment team as a number of options , getting very to close to the last date that Mullin can be recalled , Chalmers had to go last week as it was agreed the last day they could recall him was the 13th I have heard 

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Talking to a few boys in my work they reckon Zak Lovelace from rangers B is someone we should be looking to sign and he needs a loan

He turns 17 next week. He would need to be exceptional to play week in week out.