The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 hours ago, super_carson said:

Umbro have had a bit of a resurgence this last few years- did they not make Ayr kits in the past? 

I think the last Umbro kits we had were during the 87-88 season.

Hopefully not Macron. As previously said, some of their sizes are way out.

9 hours ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2022/december/news-updated-regarding-retail-operations-and-stock/

The administrators appear willing to negotiate stock release.

Yes only if you take quantities that are exceptionally high and when it’s gone it’s gone I am led to believe 

For anyone going to cup game on 21st , why not have a stay over or at least hang around and attend this event to support Michael Moffats testimonial fund , venue is only 5 minutes drive or 15 minute walk from Coves ground , should be a great night 

DED91645-7E78-4918-8AC2-C6DF2233E479.jpeg

I liked the look of Bradley, but he did seem a bit raw and lightweight at times - bit surprised to see him sign for a premier league team.  Good luck to him though - did a decent job for us and seemed like we mismanaged his loan spell a bit.

21 minutes ago, Nelson said:

I liked the look of Bradley, but he did seem a bit raw and lightweight at times - bit surprised to see him sign for a premier league team.  Good luck to him though - did a decent job for us and seemed like we mismanaged his loan spell a bit.

Horrendous management from Duffy when it came to Bradley. Was by far the best technical player we had and although he was lacking physically he could’ve made a big difference had we used him more. 

Glad Livingston have got him as I’d imagine it’ll clear the way for Mullin to join permanently in January. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Horrendous management from Duffy when it came to Bradley. Was by far the best technical player we had and although he was lacking physically he could’ve made a big difference had we used him more. 

Glad Livingston have got him as I’d imagine it’ll clear the way for Mullin to join permanently in January. 

I remember him being fantastic in the first half against Kilmarnock at Somerset, then bizarrely barely getting a look in after. 

8 hours ago, ComradeDiego said:

Steven Bradley has signed for Livingston on a permanent deal, wonder what that means for Mullin?

Nothing for Mullin, think we'll be seeing Bradley in the championship shortly for one of our promotion rivals 👍

On kits I'd be quite happy for us to knock up two plain numbers from anyone next year tbh, not the clubs fault and timing will be tight.  Get a new deal for the flowing season.  

O'Neil's ideally.