The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

the honest page also ran on the basis of the admin personally approving people and IIRC was on a home-built or at least uncommon message board system. P&B and its Cloudflare outages any time more than ten people post in a minute is a massive upgrade.

The Ayr mega-thread on here is a nice balance of blackpilled doomsayers and happy-clappers. That's not even totally the case on P&B, hence why this is the best thread.

Edited by Thumper

If Musonda is out for any length of time, then we really are screwed.  I guess we’ll just have to limp to the transfer window and look for a replacement, but the damage that is likely to be done in the meantime could be pretty fatal.  McAllister and McGinty at centre back seems like the only option.  David Hopkin’s legacy still haunting us.

Could be the making of Mcallister as he’s not set the heather alight at right back but neither did Rose until his switch to cb 

He’ll be too wee to play there imo. He’s also too rash in challenging for the ball and has a tendency to wander out of position.

I reckon there’s a chance Arsenal could send someone else our way in January to help us out given how well we did with Kirk. We need another centre back on top of that imo and probably a full back.

McAdams

McAllister Bilham Bangala Ecrepont

Ashford Smith Murdoch JML

Bryden Young

That would be my shout for Pollok, Murdoch will be suspended for Raith so gets a run out, give Dempsey a rest, likes of Dipo/Chalmers/Mullin/McGinty/Reading can be on the bench and only used if absolutely necessary.

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

McAdams

Bryden Young

That would be my shout for Pollok, Murdoch will be suspended for Raith so gets a run out, give Dempsey a rest, likes of Dipo/Chalmers/Mullin/McGinty/Reading can be on the bench and only used if absolutely necessary.

Come on now mate..

?width=500&version=1075294

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Come on now mate..

?width=500&version=1075294

If that team doesn't beat Pollok at home, then we're not going close in a title race. Plenty of first team regulars in there still as well as players who will be needed soon with injuries and suspensions.

13 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

McAdams

Bryden Young

I would be happy with that. Give as many of the fringe players an outing and see it anyone wants to take their chance. Not sure how match fit Bryden is but reckon he can score a few against this level of opposition

8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

If that team doesn't beat Pollok at home, then we're not going close in a title race. Plenty of first team regulars in there still as well as players who will be needed soon with injuries and suspensions.

Team is way too lightweight, even for a junior team. No way I can see Bullen playing that defence.

Very good chance no one will be talking about a title race by the end of the year.