The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a shop on Kyle street, before Debenhams and the likes popped up, that sold Ayr shirts?

I'm sure for a brief period (tee-hee!) Debenhams had Ayr shirts on sale upstairs. I remember seeing the old maroon 'The Honest Man' shirt hanging up for a while 🤔

Not sure with the state of the town centre as is, that selling Ayr shirts would take off. Though I did think that Paterson Stores on Somerset Road would have been a great wee club shop after it shut down 😊

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a shop on Kyle street, before Debenhams and the likes popped up, that sold Ayr shirts?

I'm sure for a brief period (tee-hee!) Debenhams had Ayr shirts on sale upstairs. I remember seeing the old maroon 'The Honest Man' shirt hanging up for a while 🤔

Not sure with the state of the town centre as is, that selling Ayr shirts would take off. Though I did think that Paterson Stores on Somerset Road would have been a great wee club shop after it shut down 😊

I got an Ayr United jacket from Debenhams in 2007. I wore it on many a mad adventure.

38 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Occasionally Finnies sports shop, at the corner where Ayr central is used to sell Ayr tops. But that was at a time you could barely get an Ayr top in the club shop. 

They would get a delivery around October and if you didn't get one then you were out of luck. 

I fancy a good week ahead - pump Dundee tomorrow to remain clear at the top of the league,  get drawn away to one of the Northern Irish or Welsh sides in Mondays SPFL Trust Trophy draw, then add a couple of new signings before the deadline.   

Love it. 

New Black T-shirts  age 3 to 4XL

Kids £12.99 adults £14.99

New Black Polo Shirts age 3 to 4XL

Kids £15.99 adult £19.99

New Black and White Rugby Shirts S to 2XL

£44.99

New Black Kids Hoodies 3 to 14

£26.99

All arrived today ( currently available instore only at moment ) 

pop into shop or order over phone 

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Watching the Hearts game and have to say Alan Forrest has been one of the best players on the park

Was just about to post the same thing. He's been exceptional thus far. Anything good from Hearts comes through him.