The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Please can we just get the last couple of players that we need and have a really good go at top four this season...

Fair play to Bullen and the players so far, we just need that little bit extra. Out with penalties and Dipo we aren’t really scoring so we really need some additions now the forward areas to supplement this as Dipo will go through a poor spell at some point. 

Please can we just get the last couple of players that we need and have a really good go at top four this season...
Fair play to Bullen and the players so far, we just need that little bit extra. Out with penalties and Dipo we aren’t really scoring so we really need some additions now the forward areas to supplement this as Dipo will go through a poor spell at some point. 

Hopefully our excellent start will make it a wee bit easier to convince potential targets to join us.

2 hours ago, AuAl said:

Not to get all crowd wanky, but I thought we brought a really decent crowd up there, especially considering the distance and there being no trains on. Good wee bit of noise in the second half.

How many did we take up - Voice said crowd was 900 and something

3 hours ago, AuAl said:

Not to get all crowd wanky, but I thought we brought a really decent crowd up there, especially considering the distance and there being no trains on.

Not often you get an entirely new ground to go to. Pressure now on to maintain a 100% historic win rate there, like Dundee United at the Camp Neu.

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Musonda is another Murdoch situation. Let go by a manager who thinks he can get better. Comes to us and we’re left thinking “how the hell have we managed to sign him”. Easily one of the best centre backs in the league.

Rumour was he was only offered 1 year contract at us hence his departure

Good player and one I,d have like to have stayed at Starks

Rumour was he was only offered 1 year contract at us hence his departure
Good player and one I,d have like to have stayed at Starks
He's excellent for us so very good bit of business getting him on longer term deal, if he keeps it up could see clubs sniffing about him next summer