The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

56 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I don't know the guy but people are allowed to change their minds, aren't they? I saw him at the home League Cup games and he was down at Annan as well - fair play to the guy, we're not in a position to chase fans away. 

He wasn't chased away. He was one of many folk who did things for the club and thought they were above other fans and it rarely goes well at any club. There was that guy who was supposed to be the fans representative to board in the Burley era that started turning up in a suit and overcoat.

I work with someone whos daughter played in a team with one of his relatives and he introduced himself as Somerset Boab when they met. She had no idea what he meant and had to ask him to repeat what his name was. 

Alan Partridge stuff. 

4 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Missing the press conference that we got every game at the tail end of last season before games, I know we got one last week but none for the league cup and seemingly none for this week.

Up now ,must say Davie Whites part is very good , informative and positive 

6 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Duncan George was everything that the modern day footballer is not. Absolute legend. I’m struggling with the timeline but my memory (stop laughing at the back) is that he replaced another legend, Ross Scott. Minus the era related, much needed, strong moustache.

Sadly footballers seem to expect to be able to walk when their careers are over nowadays.