The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Heard a rumour at work about the loan signing of Tom Archer from Wolves 

This was posted on the online SRE page but a quick Google shows no sign of such a player.

1 hour ago, wullieaufc said:

Heard a rumour from a boy at work of Logan Chalmers possibly coming in on loan from Dundee United

I liked the look of Chalmers at ICT last year and thought he would of been in and about the United 1st team this season however was he not more of a winger than a central forward? 

I guess him buzzing about off Dipo could maybe work. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I liked the look of Chalmers at ICT last year and thought he would of been in and about the United 1st team this season however was he not more of a winger than a central forward? 

He's on the bench for United tonight.

Does Bully know of any promising U23 strikers at Wednesday we could maybe get on loan ?

What about Burnley and our tie up ??

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He’s on the bench tonight and so as a squad member I doubt he’ll be sent out on loan.

50 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

They've signed Glen Middleton so guess Chalmers has been pushed further down the pecking order, probably will have to wait on whether Dundee United progress into group stages of Europe cause if so i'd imagine Chalmers will be kept as you'll need a bigger rotation of players available.

40 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Watching the Dundee United Vs Az game on BBC Scotland. I can only think of the 5-0 victory at tannadice.

Sibbald in midfield for them tonight.

Yeah Sibbald who so far has been very impressive...

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Rumours kicking about today that the ghost is  starting to become a human being , another hurdle has been jumped with finish line in sight 

Thank f**k. Now sign a fucking goalscorer.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Genuinely perplexed as to why we ever thought Sibbald was going to sign for Ayr or any other championship club.  

Don’t think it was much of a stretch. He was released by Livingston, one of the smaller teams in premier league so natural next step would of been a championship team. 

Rumours kicking about today that the ghost is  starting to become a human being , another hurdle has been jumped with finish line in sight 

Wonder if he can play up front…

The formation Dundee United have used tonight is how I'd like to see Ayr play. Three central midfielders in front of a back 4, three forwards with the wide players coming inside when the ball is on the opposite wing.

Really concerned that bullen doesn’t see the need for another striker. Last season we had Adeloye and Maxwell who contributed most of our goals, while I like Dipo and the way he plays I don’t think he will get close to the goals scored by both players. 

what’s happening with Steven Bradley? He seemed really decent when we had him last season and think he’s the type of winger we could do with