Jump to content

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

**k YOU AND YOUR RESERVE UPDATE 

Lots of people appreciate it and is being done to let fans know how the fringe players are doing which is what a number of fans asked for , report done by a volunteer and I bet she appreciates your **k you comment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How long ago was he signed, was he not one of your first?

Was booked to arrive around 20th July , government are taking ages to complete paperwork and grant entry visa , believe he has passed all the entry exams and paperwork is complete 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Lots of people appreciate it and is being done to let fans know how the fringe players are doing which is what a number of fans asked for , report done by a volunteer and I bet she appreciates your **k you comment 

It was mean as a joke, the anticipation of news of a new signing or transfer news of some kind and it is a tweet about something completely different.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I can't see this bangala arriving at all tbh.

Think I seen somewhere on the players what's app group they have nicknamed him "the ghost" 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slightly worrying comments from Bullen in press conference, says He’d ideally like to add a couple of players before transfer window closes however not necessary a striker. Could be a winger or a defender. It’s Absoulotely clear to everyone that it’s a striker and a creative, attacking midfielder we need. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Slightly worrying comments from Bullen in press conference, says He’d ideally like to add a couple of players before transfer window closes however not necessary a striker. Could be a winger or a defender. It’s Absoulotely clear to everyone that it’s a striker and a creative, attacking midfielder we need. 

They are either keeping their cards close to their chests of they have fucked this window.

Hopkin was brutally unprepared and it was just him and Smith, now we have more staff looking at transfer targets than actual players in the door. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Slightly worrying comments from Bullen in press conference, says He’d ideally like to add a couple of players before transfer window closes however not necessary a striker. Could be a winger or a defender. It’s Absoulotely clear to everyone that it’s a striker and a creative, attacking midfielder we need. 

tenor.gif.9146c923980764e7c036c8656060e613.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Slightly worrying comments from Bullen in press conference, says He’d ideally like to add a couple of players before transfer window closes however not necessary a striker. Could be a winger or a defender. It’s Absoulotely clear to everyone that it’s a striker and a creative, attacking midfielder we need. 

That's SURELY just him not wanting to come out and say "aye the strikers are shite and one of the ones who starts tomorrow is definitely getting replaced ASAP" isn't it?     

Hopefully?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Hursty said:

That's SURELY just him not wanting to come out and say "aye the strikers are shite and one of the ones who starts tomorrow is definitely getting replaced ASAP" isn't it?     

Hopefully?  

Can only hope you are on the right school of thought. Would be astonishing if we weren't looking for a striker. Given we seem to be able to create alot I'd hope for a penalty box striker as a minimum, a Gareth Wardlaw type. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Can only hope you are on the right school of thought. Would be astonishing if we weren't looking for a striker. Given we seem to be able to create alot I'd hope for a penalty box striker as a minimum, a Gareth Wardlaw type. 

I loved Wardlaw. Bring him home.

I don't care that he's 43 now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...