The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

55 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I thought the programme was an excellent read! Would buy again if it was up to the same quality. Great sitting in the hub and buying some HT draw tickets and a programme with my card.

I always loved matchday programmes. My Papa used to post me the programmes every week when I was wee and living in Germany and London. I also inherited all of my Papa's programmes from the 60s and 70s after he died.

I still have them all, and would never get rid of them. They were an essential part of the matchday experience for me, and I am glad that the programmes have come back.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I always loved matchday programmes. My Papa used to post me the programmes every week when I was wee and living in Germany and London. I also inherited all of my Papa's programmes from the 60s and 70s after he died.

I still have them all, and would never get rid of them. They were an essential part of the matchday experience for me, and I am glad that the programmes have come back.

My Grandpa gave me hundreds of programmes too in a few polly bags, all pre 90s. Love occasionally going through them. Mixture of Scotland, Ayr, and some dead random matches. 

2 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

My Grandpa gave me hundreds of programmes too in a few polly bags, all pre 90s. Love occasionally going through them. Mixture of Scotland, Ayr, and some dead random matches. 

I love to sit and look through them. I noticed that the programmes towards the end of the noughties and early 2010s gradually had less content in them, which disappointed me at the time.

It's amazing the players we had who I had completely forgotten about. Alan Dunning, anyone?

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

I still have mine from the killie game on the 14th of February 1998 the pages are stuck together as it was so wet that day on the north stand but I would never part with it even though I can never open it without destroying it.

Yeah, water 😉😉😉

Used tcollect programmes aswell .Home and away from about 1995 .even started collecting ayr ones from the 60s 70s etc .kept them in a big box at my mums and few years ago her garage got flooded out .all ruined was gutted .I have since bought a few nice ones for my man cave .really like the 98 Scottish Cup win against them signed by the team. 

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

**k YOU AND YOUR RESERVE UPDATE 

Lots of people appreciate it and is being done to let fans know how the fringe players are doing which is what a number of fans asked for , report done by a volunteer and I bet she appreciates your **k you comment