The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

At least it’s not at fault of the club

I'm in a doubt about this now...

When other teams in Scotland sign players outwith the UK, it doesn't take them 2 months to get them playing (if we will ever see him). 

Also I saw a couple of weeks ago on here that his plane tickets were sorted and he was ready to board to Scotland, what's happened since??

8 hours ago, Ayr23 said:

My mate was out with the dog at Ayr Academy and saw the squad leaving training just there. Bullen and Tait were sitting in their cars with the doors open around a laptop… Answers on a postcard as to what they were up to please.

Looking at the P&B thread to see if any of us have suggested good possible signing targets

Just now, rb123! said:

Looking at the P&B thread to see if any of us have suggested good possible signing targets

There must have been dozens of players suggested, maybe they spotted one on here they missed! Maybe they’ll announce someone in the morning, “ We are pleased to announce the signing of Player X who goes straight into the match day squad for today’s game against Arbroath #weareunited”.

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm in a doubt about this now...

When other teams in Scotland sign players outwith the UK, it doesn't take them 2 months to get them playing (if we will ever see him). 

Also I saw a couple of weeks ago on here that his plane tickets were sorted and he was ready to board to Scotland, what's happened since??

I think we might be in the same situation with some 9ft tall Nigerian centre half.

If in doubt, blame Priti Patel.

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

yet you still get all these ones coming over in dinghys in the channel and we welcome them with open arms...

Well no, you didn't get political. Congratulations on throwing in some casual racism instead, you thick fucking welt. 

Can tell you exactly how this will play out. When/if he gets his visa, and it would be hilarious if this issue isn't visa related, there will be a big unfurling and in his first game he will get  injured and be out for a couple of months.

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not exactly racism more like facts but okay

And that's what all the bafoons preached on brexit being to stop illegal immigrants 

Anyway i'm not getting involved in this "was it racism or not pish", the whole situation we face is just a joke waiting 2 months ffs

What you said wasn't good though, intent or not it certainly falls on the side of unacceptable.