The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Wonder if Smith will give more money for the playing budget after these displays? The argument is season ticket sales increase the playing budget, but these performances are surely putting people (including myself) off buying one.

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

Wonder if Smith will give more money for the playing budget after these displays? The argument is season ticket sales increase the playing budget, but these performances are surely putting people (including myself) off buying one.

Haven't renewed mine either yet. With costs rising everywhere can I really be arsed chucking a season ticket and fuel money every other week at this again. Talked myself back into a Hopkin built squad last year but that was before it cost £110 to fill up the motor. 

Don’t understand football managers’ stubbornness to just play to their squad’s strength. f**k me it takes one look at our team to see we do not have the players to play wing back.

But no apparently it takes Bullen about half a fucking season at this rate. At this point I feel like he’s going to persist with it til we fluke a win then he’ll use that as evidence it works.

3 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Bullyball working well then. Has a better ring to it than Hoppyball…

It's got all the hallmarks of Hopkin. It's concerning. It's not like he's just in the door in the close season. He's had plenty of time to figure out a consistent system.

Willie Gibson has QOS looking so much better organised than us.  Defensively we looked a shambles, partly because we had no "bite" in midfield.  I was concerned when Bullen said he did not need any assistance and was happy with the management team he had.   The game tonight has done nothing to allay these concerns.

Edited by stevep56