Jump to content

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

No need to get the fear over Baird as he signed for Morton about 3 weeks ago

Had forgotten about that!

Means we still are pretty light at CB then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the squad just now we do look light on goals, we all have high hopes for Dipo fingers crossed he can be well into double figures, we have Ashford who even though he's only scored two or three so far gets in decent positions if he gets a few early on I could see his confidence getting up and going on a run. Hopefully JLS and Dempsey also get a few but yeah I'd like to see with a midfielder bit of a goal scoring coming in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

No need to get the fear over Baird as he signed for Morton about 3 weeks ago

 

maxresdefault (4).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

Absolutely 👏👏👏

Well done to him , he has started the ball rolling, another couple of fans have now purchased tickets to be given to charities 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, southsiderayr said:

Just going to put this out there, if any oil barons are considering buying the club I am willing to be the local face of your consortium in exchange for a minor share of the profits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Iain said:

Just going to put this out there, if any oil barons are considering buying the club I am willing to be the local face of your consortium in exchange for a minor share of the profits.

Sellout. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

See if you want decent players, lads, get behind your team and finance them. Killie at over 4000 season tickets and rising. If you sold half of that your manager might have some money to spend. Just a pity the town is full of Tories who prefer the rugger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

See if you want decent players, lads, get behind your team and finance them. Killie at over 4000 season tickets and rising. If you sold half of that your manager might have some money to spend. Just a pity the town is full of Tories who prefer the rugger. 

I'm sure signing players that took you down two years ago will be well worth your season ticket money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

See if you want decent players, lads, get behind your team and finance them. Killie at over 4000 season tickets and rising. If you sold half of that your manager might have some money to spend. Just a pity the town is full of Tories who prefer the rugger.

Aye because that’s the only way we’re funding signings. Utter mouth breather.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...