Jump to content

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread


Recommended Posts

My favourite thing is definitely all the people berating Dryhorce for his spelling and grammar. Mostly because there's several regular posters in this thread who consistently type "would OF" when they mean "would HAVE" :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mugen_power said:

My favourite thing is definitely all the people berating Dryhorce for his spelling and grammar. Mostly because there's several regular posters in this thread who consistently type "would OF" when they mean "would HAVE" :lol:

Ah wood of knowed that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

That’s us linked with Stephen Kelly, was that another one that played on loan with you?

Yeah.  I said on the Killie thread i'm not sure how McInroy will take to Premiership football.  Clearly done well top end League 1 and decent enough for us lower end Championship.  Good pass and set pieces, won't run a game and lacks a bit of pace that he may need at the top flight.  All depends what system McInness plays.  Would struggle to see him and Kelly in the same team, experience alone would be an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Is Dryhorse the guy who tried to set up a Welsh/Scottish club to play in the lowland league a couple of years ago? 
Had a kit on sale and everything 

Nah, not the same guy. I know who you’re meaning though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah.  I said on the Killie thread i'm not sure how McInroy will take to Premiership football.  Clearly done well top end League 1 and decent enough for us lower end Championship.  Good pass and set pieces, won't run a game and lacks a bit of pace that he may need at the top flight.  All depends what system McInness plays.  Would struggle to see him and Kelly in the same team, experience alone would be an issue.

I don't like the Idea of Kelly in Killie Colours. Obviously he's out of Ayrs grasp now but I like to think he was with Ayr long enough to not go to Killie. Personally I think he's too good for them now.

Mcinroy I'm not too fussed about, he came from Airdrie and went to Killie, being a dreg must be his thing. Lower championship to the premier League is a jump and a half though, not the opportunity he might have thought.

Lafferty is past it, though I did laugh at the talk of Adeloye.

The whole thing screams that we'll be seeing Kilmarnock in a relegation battle imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

I don't like the Idea of Kelly in Killie Colours. Obviously he's out of Ayrs grasp now but I like to think he was with Ayr long enough to not go to Killie. Personally I think he's too good for them now.

Mcinroy I'm not too fussed about, he came from Airdrie and went to Killie, being a dreg must be his thing. Lower championship to the premier League is a jump and a half though, not the opportunity he might have thought.

Lafferty is past it, though I did laugh at the talk of Adeloye.

The whole thing screams that we'll be seeing Kilmarnock in a relegation battle imo.

Not to fussed about McInroy, Lafferty past it….. Mmm someone’s rattled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Is Dryhorse the guy who tried to set up a Welsh/Scottish club to play in the lowland league a couple of years ago? 
Had a kit on sale and everything 

Nah that's a different guy, did he not support Merthyr or something like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to fussed about McInroy, Lafferty past it….. Mmm someone’s rattled.
Maybe not passed it but a p***k of the highest order who I would not want associated with my club, I suppose it fits with some of your fans who love singing Rangers songs.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Aye,...the lad Sinclair that Dryhorce is talking about was scoring loads for Bo'ness Athletic (i.e. not United) in the lower conferences of the EoSL.

I'm glad that Cowdenbeath have given him a wee chance but the idea that he is up to Championship level, at the moment, is clearly complete and utter tosh.

Yet the current striker at Ayr played lowland last time with East Kilbride 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Why is it every close season around this time of year this page gets invaded by some mutant talking absolute pish.

Some people get bored i take it

 

 

IMG_20220614_115031.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:
Tomi Adeloye

You mean the guy who is not currently employed by any football club.

Fair enough got 14 goals didn't he and his last club was East Kilbride 

People thinking championship is a mad jump is crazy,good players in every league 

Also Ayr signing players from Woking and English non league isn't exactly top drawer standard either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Fair enough got 14 goals didn't he and his last club was East Kilbride 

People thinking championship is a mad jump is crazy,good players in every league 

Also Ayr signing players from Woking and English non league isn't exactly top drawer standard either

His last club was Ayr United. His club previous to this was Barnet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...