The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Talking of Kilmarnock idiots, that is one of the worst managerial performances I've seen in Dublin today, Clark getting found out big time.......clueless bore 

Embarrassing against a team full of players not playing in the top leagues. Questions starting to be asked about Clarke

His good point has now became his bad point, building a squad like a club team. Loyal to a small group of players and getting them well drilled to do what he wants them to do.

Once players go off form he’s got absolutely nothing in reserve. Jakob Brown and Greg Stewart looked every bit lower league players.  

Personally wouldn’t sack him. We can ask questions of him though and what he’s doing without demanding a change as well. I do think we should be doing better than we are with the group we have.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

His good point has now became his bad point, building a squad like a club team. Loyal to a small group of players and getting them well drilled to do what he wants them to do.

Once players go off form he’s got absolutely nothing in reserve. Jakob Brown and Greg Stewart looked every bit lower league players.  

Whit?!

Are we expecting any signing news this week? Not seen this week AP but did someone not post on here that Bullen said he was hoping to have a defender and midfielder signed for pre season starting on the Friday? If that’s the case it would suggest we are pretty far down the line with a defender presuming Bangala was the midfielder he was talking about. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Are we expecting any signing news this week? Not seen this week AP but did someone not post on here that Bullen said he was hoping to have a defender and midfielder signed for pre season starting on the Friday? If that’s the case it would suggest we are pretty far down the line with a defender presuming Bangala was the midfielder he was talking about. 

Pre season training can't be too far away from starting. I would expect news flow to start increasing this week

Pre season training can't be too far away from starting. I would expect news flow to start increasing this week

Started on Friday. Or it was at least the initial fitness tests being done I believe.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Patience there’s no rush 

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Started on Friday. Or it was at least the initial fitness tests being done I believe.

Friday and today are fitness sessions with training sessions starting this week