The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

34 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It was too awkward to laugh tbh. Smith tried his best to deflect it but after the first two or three questions you could tell it was time to call it a night.

My favourite question was the auld boy who asked if they’d have one of the big screens up for VAR to show was the decision was.

He asked it twice as well, the first time Smith thought he meant a screen at the side of the pitch and he said something along the lines of it will come with all the kit I think. Obviously not thinking the old boy meant a 5m square HD telly in both corners. 

46 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Watching the Scotland under 21 game. Stephen Kelly scored a cracking free kick. I'm not one to harp on about wanting old players to return but would take him in a heartbeat 

On a different planet from some of the ex players mentioned, unless it's the highly unlikely resigning of the likes of him, Shankers, Rose,Harvie or Forrest standard let's move on and find our next heroes 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Shows you how obsessed they are, on the night we are announcing the new stand, one of their numbers made their way to Somerset last night to shout mon the Killie outside the hub. 

obsessed episode 1 GIF by NBC

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Shows you how obsessed they are, on the night we are announcing the new stand, one of their numbers made their way to Somerset last night to shout mon the Killie outside the hub. 

33 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

What’s it to be called, The Mickey Mouse Stand?

Probably this absolute WEAPON..... 

23 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Did this actually happen? Complete VL patter if so. 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I'd love to sign Kelly but I expect he is significantly outwith our price range.

Did he not do well at Salford as well? Given they were signing Rooney and paying more than Aberdeen could a number of years ago I expect he'll be on a wedge if they sign him. 

we need to move on from Kelly it’s never going to happen, he’s way above our level now

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Apparently after a striker called Michael Gyasi from down South although according to this guy he’d prefer to stay in England.

We’ve probably shown an interest but doubt he will sign for us now. Maybe looked at him prior to signing Akinyemi

We’ve probably shown an interest but doubt he will sign for us now. Maybe looked at him prior to signing Akinyemi

Idk because a day ago it was reported he was going to Chesterfield and it was a done deal and now it’s come out that we’re trying to get his signature. He seems to be more of a wide attacker/striker so I think he could be the winger Bullen was talking about wanting to add.

Stand looks stunning in that walk through video, can see the pie stand and toilets are the end too, interesting that the seggy fence is still there, unsure if it's a guarantee away fans will get part of that or not.

Also see the bit of land in the corner behind the current terracing which smith bought is going to be used for parking by the looks of the video.