The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
32 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
Da f**k we paying this guy?
200.gif

Looking at his life style on insta he looks pretty loaded outwith football, could be a good thing for us if it's not all about the wages for him.

From what though?

Does look pretty minted and it can't be from his career so far though surely.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

From what though?

does he not do a lot of modelling and being  an influencer online ( I think that’s what you call them) 

From what though?
does he not do a lot of modelling and being  an influencer online ( I think that’s what you call them) 
That's what I thought, looks like he's got a lot of interest in the fashion industry in London, there is big money in that.

If Adeloyes got time to Fanny about in Japan makes me think maybe he’s already got next seasons gig sorted….Would’ve thought McInroy would’ve signed for anyone in the Champ over Airdire tbh.

And that’s why I’ve said before we will have a smaller but flexible squad next year Mathie (excellent pr man) and Glendinning haven’t come without a cost to the club that was not there before, yes it seems that things are ramping up on paper only time will tell need a good injury free year for this to work.

On the plus side great to see some talent coming through from the youth set up quite excited to see how they developed.

4 hours ago, bazka6 said:

If Adeloyes got time to Fanny about in Japan makes me think maybe he’s already got next seasons gig sorted

It's the summer fucking holiday. People need to get a grip.

I think the problem is (from a fans point of view) he’s clearly holding out for something else. Putting up these videos trying to attract some sort of offer from elsewhere while what looks like keeping us as a back up option. I’d be tempted to just say sign or best of luck and we move on. Think he’s looking at trying to get a move to a decent sized club down south, but one decent season at a struggling Ayr won’t get him the move he’s probably looking for. 

I think the problem is (from a fans point of view) he’s clearly holding out for something else. Putting up these videos trying to attract some sort of offer from elsewhere while what looks like keeping us as a back up option. I’d be tempted to just say sign or best of luck and we move on. Think he’s looking at trying to get a move to a decent sized club down south, but one decent season at a struggling Ayr won’t get him the move he’s probably looking for. 
Agreed that we can't give him forever to decide and I would probably have given him up to yesterday to say yes or no but I don't think that video was made for other clubs though, think it was a bit more of look how much I have came on in the last 12 months.

I’m not really sure what kind of move Adeloye is holding out for here. A Premiership team isn’t going to want him and I can’t see a team down South above Conference level wanting him either.

It’s obvious he’s holding out for a better offer and at this stage I’d be giving him an ultimatum.

7 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think people need to calm down - like every single decent player at this level, he will be considering his options. It isn’t even the end of May!

This. No need for bed wetting yet.