Jump to content

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread


Recommended Posts

When's season tickets going on sale? 

Feel as if we're missing a trick with the positivity going about which has been scarce over the last couple of years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When's season tickets going on sale? 

Feel as if we're missing a trick with the positivity going about which has been scarce over the last couple of years

Once Kerr McInroy and Tomi Adeloye have been announced. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Thomas Gill just fucked off as well.

I heard we paid him quite a large signing on fee too. I hope we asked for it back.

Claudio Valletta, the Italian centre half Stainrod signed from “the third team in Rome” so basically the Italian Partick Thistle, Fucked off as well, didn’t turn up to training and when they phoned the hotel to get him, he’d cleared his room and not paid the bill. 
 

Remember when Yogi Hughes was Falkirk manager, they signed a French defender during the week, Stainrod was his agent. 
They interviewed Hughes pre-match on Radio Scotland and asked why the new player wasn’t in the lineup.

He said he hadn’t turned up for the pre-match meal and wasn’t in his digs, he put out an appeal for anyone sighting a “6’5” black laddie in a Falkirk tracksuit, speaking with a French accent” to contact the club urgently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Claudio Valletta, the Italian centre half Stainrod signed from “the third team in Rome” so basically the Italian Partick Thistle, Fucked off as well, didn’t turn up to training and when they phoned the hotel to get him, he’d cleared his room and not paid the bill. 
 

Remember when Yogi Hughes was Falkirk manager, they signed a French defender during the week, Stainrod was his agent. 
They interviewed Hughes pre-match on Radio Scotland and asked why the new player wasn’t in the lineup.

He said he hadn’t turned up for the pre-match meal and wasn’t in his digs, he put out an appeal for anyone sighting a “6’5” black laddie in a Falkirk tracksuit, speaking with a French accent” to contact the club urgently. 

Jean-Francois Lescinel.

He did eventually turn up and play a few, unremarkable, games.

He shows up hilariously in our thread whenever we are discussing new signings or frankly any new employee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/05/2022 at 13:11, callum-ayr said:

Goalkeepers: McAdams, Albinson

Defenders: Houston, McGinty, Ecrepont*, Bilham*, Jeannes*

Midfeilders: McAllister, Smith, Hewitt ,Murdoch .

Forwards: McKenzie, Ashford, Bryden

Waiting to hear from:

Reading, Dempsey, Moffat**, Baird, O'Connor, Muirhead, Adelyoe, McInroy

*Reserve/youth players

**Coaching role/reserve player

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Trogdor said:

David Bingham?

Or can we recall Tam McManus?

David Bingham gave me one of my favourite football moments ever. It was the day Marvin Andrews smashed Marvin Wilson and broke his jaw. Just after this Ayr had a corner at the Somerset road end and someone shouted “Marvin Andrews you’re a fucking animal” quickly followed by someone else shouting “David Bingham, you’re a cross between two animals”. Even Bingham laughed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Claudio Valletta, the Italian centre half Stainrod signed from “the third team in Rome” so basically the Italian Partick Thistle, Fucked off as well, didn’t turn up to training and when they phoned the hotel to get him, he’d cleared his room and not paid the bill. 
 

Gives me vibes of Scott McKenna a few years ago when we were supposedly giving him hotel accommodation in Glasgow before/after every home match. Got sent off against Hibs and was never seen since.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Once Kerr McInroy and Tomi Adeloye have been announced. 

Correct. I'll renew in a heartbeat then.

I'm not feeling the overwhelming positivity just yet - Tomi will get me there though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He looked good the prior to his shoulder injury and came onto a good game while getting a run of games at the end of the season. Had a feeling he had signed after liking Ashfords tweet about the club and fans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m glad that’s just a one year deal for O’Connor. No doubt he really came good in the last few games but there will still be questions over whether he can do that over a season. Another year and then probably an option to renew if he plays enough games. I’m not unhappy at that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One year deal no risk with O'connor I'm quite happy with that, just the big names we wait on now, if we can get Tomi, McInroy, Dempsey Redding and or Maxwell I'm not to fussed about Muirhead or Baird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

One year deal no risk with O'connor I'm quite happy with that, just the big names we wait on now, if we can get Tomi, McInroy, Dempsey Redding and or Maxwell I'm not to fussed about Muirhead or Baird.

Problem is who do we replace them with? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...