The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

59 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

He tries to pick his spot sometimes you just wish he'd put his foot through it, for striker's I've seen in the flesh for Ayr he's on a best of list with Shankland, Hurst, Walker and then Moff

He was already well beyond his best during the time he paired with Shankland and yet just look at the demolition at Tannadice.

Arguably he's a favourite to more people than Shankland was, if only due to their relative career durations at Ayr.

He was already well beyond his best during the time he paired with Shankland and yet just look at the demolition at Tannadice.
Arguably he's a favourite to more people than Shankland was, if only due to their relative career durations at Ayr.
3 of the 4 were with us for a few seasons but moff has spent the vast majority of his pro career with us through good and bad times, Glynn Hurst is still my favourite ever Ayr player he would score goals for fun up here now.

Moffat went from free scoring quick forward to Wiley link up play, capable of taking 2-3 defenders for a walk, creating space for guys like Shankland an Moore and pitching in with a few goals. He’s shown a few times this year he is still capable of the latter. 
Unlike Dobbie, our hopes aren’t pinned on him scoring goals and haven’t been since he left for Dunfermline. 

10 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I'm just glad he got that 100th goal would hated to see him finishing just short and I would be very surprised if we have a player at the club long enough to score 100 again

Maybe once Tomi signs that 3 year deal........

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Anyway, seeing as the Jags are staying down now: sweepstakes on who is getting poached first?

Can see McInroy, Reading and/or Maxwell maybe headed to thistle tbh

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m more looking at whether Cammy Smith will end up being released. Would take him back.

He will probably be the first out of the door. Of course McCall is doing a poundland version of Eriksson by putting midfielders out wide like he done with us. I would 100% take him provided we can play him as behind the strikers.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Would have said Docherty was your best midfielder tonight

He is fucking awful. Please don't judge him on tonight. He really wasn't that good. Just that Banzo had an offf night.