The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

On O’Connor, yes he was excellent today and has played well in a few other games but he’s been very inconsistent and has picked up injuries too often. That said I do think there is a good player in there.

Has he though? When playing he has generally made an impact and looked better as he has started more games - his inconsistency stems from clueless managers IMO. Only eleven starts this season!

Only one injury as far as I remember...

Edited by No_Problemo

The POTY awards should have been a great night to celebrate near guaranteed safety, instead we channeled the Morton implosion from last season to throw away a commanding performance for 80 mins.  

This season has been a total scunner. It makes you wonder why we all bother.

8 minutes ago, Young Eddie said:

The POTY awards should have been a great night to celebrate near guaranteed safety, instead we channeled the Morton implosion from last season to throw away a commanding performance for 80 mins.  

Aye my thoughts exactly. Havent enjoyed this season at all. Somerset has been devoid of great games. Always seems to be one issue after another as well (fans v stewards). Be glad to see the back of this season 

12 minutes ago, Young Eddie said:

First two awards to Reading & Adeloye

18 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Bullen has a huge blind spot for McKenzie and Maxwell.

Maxwell has been stinking the place out for weeks now. He's definitely got a talent but needs to get consistency. I'm not convinced he's a left winger.

At least with Maxwell I can see it to some extent. He has an okay goal record, contributes defensively and doesn’t just constantly panic in possession. Saying that though, it would be Ashford out left for me from now on - I’m not sure he is a striker at all. 

I'd hoped today was going to be the last game for me this season (can't get to the next two weeks) but I've a feeling that, against better judgment, I'll be travelling to play offs.

I'm actually more infuriated because of how we played today and, to an extent, the second half last week. If we'd been absolutely pish then fair enough but given we managed a spectacular self implosion it feels even worse.

If we do end up in play offs or worse then it's entirely our own fault. Waiting till we are a goal down before we start to play, or shitting the bed when infront...it's just unbelievably frustrating as our problems are, largely, our own doing.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

According to the bbc we would play off if we both finish on the same points wins and goal difference ? I don’t think that’s right is it

BBC are just lazy as f**k and can't be bothered doing five seconds of research.

We have the edge currently on Head to Head points (7pts to 4pts).