The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

33 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Listened to AVFTT last night and the pundits universally agreed that we would be relegated through the playoffs. 

A bold prediction considering a lot of football still to be played. Spoke to a few who watch league one and they don’t seem too complimentary about the current standard of teams 

Crapping myself for this one today, win and I'd say we are safe draw and I'm sure we will be okay, lose and it's the playoffs don't think I can stand potential 4 more games this season As Mathie likes to say on twitter all the guys and girls going up be loud and proud!

I don’t mind TVFTT guys but they invariably jinx everything with their predictions. Every year fans think that the 9th placed team will end up going down but the gap is a bit bigger than I think people realise. Morton we’re awful last season and in poor form and still swatted aside a decent Montrose team and an Airdrie side that were tipped for promotion. Now we may end up relegated through the playoffs but I wouldn’t be going into them filled with dread.

Shitting my pants for this today. If we win such a crucial away game then think I’ll be hopping onto the Bully hype train.
If we somehow win then bullen deserves a lot of credit, and our full backing for next season.

Actually I'll say the same if he doesn't win today but does manage to keep us up.

3 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

TBF they are a group of clowns with no idea. Terrible programme.

My thoughts exactly, dont get the hype of that show at all. Pretentious wanks the lot of them. I'm positive we will finish 8th but if we dont there is nothing to fear from Airdrie etc. TVFTW kunts will be eating their words 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t mind TVFTT guys but they invariably jinx everything with their predictions. 

^100% I don't mind them at all.

They are gash at predictions though. I think that Octopus at the 2010 world cup was more successful at predicting results.

14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Touching cloth waiting for the teamsheet to come out myself.

Waiting for a Bullen team being announced and being happy with it has happened very rarely since he came in. I still don’t hold out much hope - this is still the same man who didn’t play Tomi when he was fully fit and didn’t even allow O’Connor decent minutes off the bench in place of McKenzie.