The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Remember the streaker at the Scottish Cup semi against rangers 2001  at hampden  .cock n balls out the lot .sure it was the front page on the sun .

That was the same game as kanchelskis standing on the ball and saluting in 99. Annoyed me he never tried to avoid the fuzz and ran straight too them 🤔 could've had a chase, would have been the best thing Ayr had done that game tbf.

That was my first game at Hampden and it was a 7-0 drubbing 😂

45 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That was the same game as kanchelskis standing on the ball and saluting in 99. Annoyed me he never tried to avoid the fuzz and ran straight too them 🤔 could've had a chase, would have been the best thing Ayr had done that game tbf.

That was my first game at Hampden and it was a 7-0 drubbing 😂

My next door neighbours at the time were ****. I got it fucking tight for weeks.

5 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I found the stewarding a bit overzealous when McCall's son was kicked out earlier in the season. When he was on the North Terrace. It's by no means an easy job and in that example you had two daft boys who had far too much to drink. The stewards managed to get them out but it could have been handled better imo.

My favourite steward moment and I often cite it was a game against Airdrie at Somerset and two of their scummy fans knocked a steward to the ground in the Railway End and looked to be kicking him. Another steward went to help and ran from the glass conservatory at the half way line and hit one of them with an upper cut like something out of street fighter. Said steward deserves a medal imo. 

I'm pals with a couple of the lads who do the stewarding. McCall's son and his 2 mates were refused entry twice to the stadium as they were pissed. They then managed to get in the Ayr end and when challenged one of them punched a steward. Not sure what's overzealous about that tbh

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm pals with a couple of the lads who do the stewarding. McCall's son and his 2 mates were refused entry twice to the stadium as they were pissed. They then managed to get in the Ayr end and when challenged one of them punched a steward. Not sure what's overzealous about that tbh

Was McCall son not also giving it the “do you know who I am” patter? 

44 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Was McCall son not also giving it the “do you know who I am” patter? 

Aye originally he was wanting in to see his Dad in the hospitality area before the game but was told to bolt. Think he tried the "I'm Ian McCall's son" shite at the turnstiles as well. Boy seems an absolute rocket 

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Ooft POTY awards are tomorrow night. If that's not a recipe for disaster for the game tomorrow I dunno what is....

Except Bullen lining up the same as last week of course....

A hiding tomorrow and there will be a bit of bother I think

Anyone going to a POTY event and attempting to cause bother because a group of people lost a game of football can f**k off tbh. As we have all discussed, there are issues within the side but it is absolutely not through a lack of trying. 

14 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Anyone going to a POTY event and attempting to cause bother because a group of people lost a game of football can f**k off tbh. As we have all discussed, there are issues within the side but it is absolutely not through a lack of trying. 

Aye, especially when there is still 2 games (and potentially the playoffs to go). By all means give them dogs abuse at the end of the game if they put in a pathetic performance but certainly not at any POTY event. 

I have never been to a player function because I don’t trust myself to be drunk around players. 
Giving positional advice to players or tactical advice to managers while they grin and nod, waiting for the opportunity to f**k off
image.gif.e280807cf0ee57c5605a8eaeaed8d55c.gif

For me it’d be more a case of throwing my arm round Murdoch or Moff and telling them how much I loved them and just making a general tit of myself.

Never good but looks like we will be looking for massive favour from uncle Ian last two league games, they I think will decide who is in the play offs between ourselves and Dunfermline regardless of tomorrows result. Again need to hope they still need points after the Raith game tomorrow and then Dunfermline, can’t see them putting a full team out against us with play offs in midweek.

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Been there, done that.

It was genuinely hilarious on our stream. The angle was literally a Fjortoft outta nowhere moment. He was mid air when he appeared in shot.

OK so back to today. ICT having thrown a two goal lead away against us, did the league a favour ahainst the smelly Killie. Is it possible that Ayr don't lose by 3/4 goals in our six pointer against Dunfermline? I fully expect a humping but the Killie result has cheered me up!