The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

22 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I am not going to Dumfries under any circumstances. There is some sort of hex placed on us down there.

I vowed to go on holiday whenever we go there so I'll be at St Pauli v Darmstadt instead. 

Edited by itzdrk

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

By the laws of averages we must win a must win game at some point, 3 points on Saturday a road trip to dumfries to guarantee safety and relegate the rabbie burns claiming tories sounds ideal.

Law of averages must also apply to QOS who have lost their last five, with Arbroath, ICT and us which one of them do you expect to break that jinx against?

Picking Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Just can't see us getting a win on Saturday, think a draw will be a real struggle. Then you are getting into bogey territory with QOS, and f**k going to the Thistle game if it is still in the balance.
Quite clearly we can win. If we play the way we did in the second half last week then we'll win. We were very good, against a better team than Dunfermline.

The problem is we can also throw in the first half performance, and in that case we could get fucking hammered.

This team is capable of great results but it's also got a high tendency to throw in a face-melter.

Deep breaths. Strong drinks. Big voices. Let's support them.

Same team same set up in the second half from Saturday will get a result very confident of that
Yup, Murdoch if is out I'd be tempted to play Smith from the start he's not going to get muscled out by Charmers and he's fitter than Kenyon, Bryden will be buzzing after his first goal and with Tomi upfront alongside him it takes the pressure of, Ashford looked decent out left and O'connor deserves to start after that second half performance.

We do need to go much closer to the second half team than the first, but I’ve got the fear that it won’t be as impactful when they start the game instead of coming on against tired legs with a point to prove.

Hope I’m wrong otherwise we’re fucked.

30 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

We do need to go much closer to the second half team than the first, but I’ve got the fear that it won’t be as impactful when they start the game instead of coming on against tired legs with a point to prove.

Hope I’m wrong otherwise we’re fucked.

That's why I reckon we will set up more cautiously then go for it 2nd half. Huge risk as Dunfermline will go at us from the start and we just seem to concede stupid goals in first 10-15 minutes.  If we are level at HT I will be hopeful but just worry that Pars will fly out the traps against our notoriously slow start and we wi need snookers by the time we get into the game.  

9 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

That's why I reckon we will set up more cautiously then go for it 2nd half. Huge risk as Dunfermline will go at us from the start and we just seem to concede stupid goals in first 10-15 minutes.  If we are level at HT I will be hopeful but just worry that Pars will fly out the traps against our notoriously slow start and we wi need snookers by the time we get into the game.  

If we attempt to start with a side similar to the starting one of last weekend, I am going to completely lose the plot!

Edited by No_Problemo

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

If we attempt to start with a side similar to the starting one of last weekend, I am going to completely lose the plot!

Aye, I'll be like that Raith fan with the chair a few seasons back.