The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I see one of the belrock boys is saying he won’t be back at Somerset after the way he was treated and the meeting with the stewards. 

I have never had a problem with the stewards at Somerset. Have any of you guys had any issues? 

Personally no, but I always read of drama on SRE. Think the issue on Saturday was the lad hadnt told anybody he was leaving so the stewards didnt know him from Adam and quite rightly told him he wasnt allowed in. Sadly it's not the 1990s anymore where they opened the gates and you could go in for the last 15 mins. As I said days ago I was there when it happend and a lot of people nearby were angry when a woman and kids were allowed in straight after the lad had been punted out but her kid was playing on the pitch after the game for Glenburn or someone. Sadly like always on SRE people only know half a story and a small issue becomes a massive one involving Mathie, Smith, Provan etc

11 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Houston being out is in no way a bad thing.

I’m now more concerned that he was in fact taken off on Saturday out of necessity rather than Bullen coming to his senses.

Bullen clearly rates him. Gave him an 18 month contract. 

7 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Hasn’t kicked a ball since the 4-0 win away at Raith as far as I can make out

I went back on flashscore and it was the Inverness game he last played. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I went back on flashscore and it was the Inverness game he last played. 

I thought he played in the 1-3 defeat at home to Kilmarnock , I thought he came on as an early sub for either Maxwell or McKenzie 

Edited by Finlay21