The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

At half time I thought we had completely gone, lost it in the first half no desire and poor commitment to win the battles and looked sea side bound. Again they came out the traps at half time and not could, should have won that. The boy in the middle of the park  Kenyan my god how out of shape is he and cannot run about he has absolutely nothing for the team, McKenzie and Houston being played every week when we have able cover in the bench, if all three are playing next week we will get nothing.

I saw the Player and young player of the year votes are now open on the club's Facebook.

Personally I voted for Adeloye for player of the year. For young player of the year for me was between Bryden and McAdams, went with McAdams as I felt that over the course of of the season some of the saves he made have got us points that could make all the difference come the end of the season.

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/player-of-the-year-2022

POTY: Tomi 

YPOTY: I think the only debate here is between Reading, Maxwell and McAdams with McInroy making a late push. I think I’ll go for Reading - not sure if he has even missed a game and probably the most consistent of the lot over the season. 

ETA, Paddy isn’t there, which is surely a mistake? I think McAdams is older than him. 

Edited by No_Problemo

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

POTY: Tomi 

YPOTY: I think the only debate here is between Reading, Maxwell and McAdams with McInroy making a late push. I think I’ll go for Reading - not sure if he has even missed a game and probably the most consistent of the lot over the season. 

ETA, Paddy isn’t there, which is surely a mistake? I think McAdams is older than him. 

Surely Paddy being missing is a mistake as he is a year younger than McAdams 

f**k, listening to Dick Campbell is sad. Laff on the same as the rest. 

Always find the slum/pot licker stuff funny looking down on your affluent WFAANW club with a stadium (as much as I love it) that's basically a midden. Sadly your town seems to have been affected disproportionately to the weegie loving c***s than others. You should have kicked the wee fuckers harder when you were at school and told them Somerset is where its at!

Always find the slum/pot licker stuff funny looking down on your affluent WFAANW club with a stadium (as much as I love it) that's basically a midden. Sadly your town seems to have been affected disproportionately to the weegie loving c***s than others. You should have kicked the wee fuckers harder when you were at school and told them Somerset is where its at!
The very definition of word salad.

2 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Mate, with all due respect. What the f**k are you talking about? 

5 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Utter nonsense you , it was said when he signed that he was given an increased offer to return , on the same as the rest , you really are gullible , now fvck off back to your own threads 

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Utter nonsense you , it was said when he signed that he was given an increased offer to return , on the same as the rest , you really are gullible , now fvck off back to your own threads 

Nice, DM has already went on record ro refute those claims. 

And just because of you, hope you do actually go down now, idiot!

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:

Nice, DM has already went on record ro refute those claims. 

And just because of you, hope you do actually go down now, idiot!

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:

Apologies, Brewdogs magnificent Double Hazy may have affected both punctuation and train of thought. Let's just say the punchline was f**k the old firm.

Why am I not surprised you drink Brewdog?

9 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Why would you be? Guinness is my normal tipple, but a long weekend and The Masters allows for some stronger brews.

It's drunk exclusively by wanks who cannot handle their bevvy, as evidenced.

I wish these interlopers would stick to their own thread instead of making a c**t of themselves on ours.