The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Racism in all forms is unacceptable and it's clear there is an agenda from bclub employees against Tomi Adeloye.  

I might be seen as a problematic character to the club but at no point was I throwing about racist tropes to Andre Wright while volunteering.  Why do Callum et all get away with this.  It's important to call it out. 

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

He is going to bring off O’Connor for Tomi, isn’t he. Who at least has looked to get at people and contribute something unlike McKenzje et al.

I didn’t think he’d actually do it but f**k me. f**k off Bullen.

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Racism in all forms is unacceptable and it's clear there is an agenda from bclub employees against Tomi Adeloye.  

I might be seen as a problematic character to the club but at no point was I throwing about racist tropes to Andre Wright while volunteering.  Why do Callum et all get away with this.  It's important to call it out. 

Even when Lauren was mostly praising him earlier she still had to mention he wasn’t the finished article.

Not a peep about Houston being shite though.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Even when Lauren was mostly praising him earlier she still had to mention he wasn’t the finished article.

Not a peep about Houston being shite though.

Classic example of this for me was the 2-0 loss to Morton back in January when they were criticising  Adeloye while ignoring Chalmers who was having an absolute stinker. 

3 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Classic example of this for me was the 2-0 loss to Morton back in January when they were criticising  Adeloye while ignoring Chalmers who was having an absolute stinker. 

The more complaints about them the more they are likely to do something…