The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Watched stjohnstone game last night, Liam Craig when he came on was different class at the back for them, what a difference he would have made to our back four with his experience. Hope that deal  as assistant to Bully resurrects its self.

He would be being brought in as a centre mid. The position he’s played his whole career. 

Today, not just a man but an Ayr United legend, made his final journey from Somerset Park to his final resting place.

Alex Ingram poured his heart and soul into every minute on the pitch for Ayr, becoming one of the highest scorers in their history.

We will forever feel your spirit within the terracing at Somerset park.

Rest in peace Mr. Ingram.

IMG_20220216_131545.jpg

Liam Craig Came on  for 30 minutes last night and was there best player played left side of defence setting up the forwards three times with defence splitting passes with his left foot and defended really well can see why they wanted to keep him for playing. Adeloye would be in heaven with him in our team

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Just saw that Ex Ayr player Gordon Pope became Whitletts manager did not even know he retired two years ago 

Yeah, he wasn't that bad if I remember 😊

Good to see him getting a managers role. 

Like always, A manager leaves and another one will always 'Pope' up 😁👍

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Just saw that Ex Ayr player Gordon Pope became Whitletts manager did not even know he retired two years ago 

Wasn't the best player ever but nowhere near the worst I've seen at Somerset.

I recall he got an assist when Forrest scored in a 2-1 loss at Ibrox when Sevco were in league 1.

Shame he didn't grab an equaliser, "Pope denies Rangers" would have been a great headline.

Good to see him get a shot at management.

Edited by Oceanlineayr
spelling correction

2 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Sadly gotta add him to the list of idiotic fan favourites alongside Stevo

390384F1-D5D1-4DE9-93F5-5CB62880753F.png

He isn’t at Stevo level quite yet. 

Don’t really have an issue with people questioning if their five year old getting the vaccine is for their benefit. I certainly wouldn’t be doing it without the risk of each being openly laid out. Completely different when Stevo is going on about the vaccine killing everyone who takes it. Though, I obviously don’t know LS’ overall views either.

24 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Don’t really have an issue with people questioning if their five year old getting the vaccine is for their benefit. I certainly wouldn’t be doing it without the risk of each being openly laid out. Completely different when Stevo is going on about the vaccine killing everyone who takes it. Though, I obviously don’t know LS’ overall views either.

Just have a quick glance at some of the folks tweets he likes and shares :1eye

32 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Both guys are total crackpots. 

Just have a quick glance at some of the folks tweets he likes and shares :1eye

Fucking hell

COVID has absolutely outed a large amount of footballers to be absolute crackpots. I think most of us knew they weren’t particularly bright but I had higher hopes than this.

To be honest, what he said wasn't "crackpot" worthy. 

LS, has a child of course and by the sounds of it he doesn't want to have the child vaccinated. It's his decision and he is entitled to what he thinks is best for his child. 

Edited by THEHonestman1910

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

LS, has a child of course and by the sounds of it he doesn't want to have the child vaccinated. It's his decision and he is initialed to what he thinks is best for his child. 

It is though, sounds like both of you are drinking from the same puddle tbh...

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

LS, has a child of course and by the sounds of it he doesn't want to have the child vaccinated. It's his decision and he is initialed to what he thinks is best for his child. 

Just a normal parent with concerns imo

Screenshot_20220216-204020.png

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

It is though, sounds like both of you are drinking from the same puddle tbh...

“If you take your kids for this and they get an illness due to it you should 100% be held accountable” Obviously stupid. 

“there’s absolutely no data to even begin to suggest that kids need this vaccine or what the effect it could have on them. Madness🤯There isn’t really much wrong with this, other than the way he puts it across - there definitely isn’t data to suggest that there is a distinct advantage for a five year to get the vaccine, as opposed to not. 

As others have said, yes he may be mental but I think it’s important not to jump on parents generally not thinking this is for the best for their child. That is quite distinct from being anti vax or whatever.  Again, I’ll take the word of the other guys that LS indeed is though. 

Edited by No_Problemo