The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

34 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Mathie is some kind of genius he's singlehandedly removed 90% of Hopkins utter crap signings in 4 weeks.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

7 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Wonder how the club got Celtic to take him back, not that I'm too bothered what wizardry and magic Mathie used.

Does this mean we have freed up a loan slot now?

Hopefully so. Where do we want an addition. That's the question... up front? wide right? centre half?

What a week lads and lassies! Fantastic!

Hopefully so. Where do we want an addition. That's the question... up front? wide right? centre half?
What a week lads and lassies! Fantastic!
Wouldn't mind another midfielder coming in incase Murdy or Dempsey pick up an injury last thing we need is having to put Muirhead back in Midfield

Seeing what Mathie accomplished in January is a pretty good sign for the summer. Now all we need to do is stay up.

Maybe another centre half on loan and Fjortoft away? If we're being greedy. I can stomach McGinty staying until the summer.

Hopefully working on renewals too although I can see. Plenty of them waiting to see how things pan out

Aye with the incoming players and the players we’ve managed to shift out, I’m fairly happy with what Mathie has done on the front and fills me with a bit of confidence that we’ll be in safe hands this summer in terms of recruitment.

The only other question mark is Bullen. We’ve been steadily improving under him and hopefully Wednesday night was the night it clicked and we can push on now. I’m not expecting us to pull up any trees and go on a lengthy run but the next three games are against ICT, QOS and Raith. None of them are in good form and I’d be hoping for maybe six points from them which would set us up nicely for another derby.

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

What's the story with the Raggazi and Proven who I'm assuming is the club safety officer, didn't go much from 2002 to 2015 so missed all the drama that is being discussed on the FB page, loved the atmosphere the young team created on Wednesday and we need more of that IMO.

The Ragazzi lot basically got chased out the club from memory. Think it was done on the reasoning that we had trouble at a few away games, and the blame was laid at the door of those guys. Not entirely sure how much it was their fault. More just wee idiots, but it's easy to blame the lot that turn up in a big group and make the most noise.

I may be wrong but I think it was something like that.