The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If we play that kind of football the rest of the season we will be fine, that midfield 3 of Murdy, Dempsey and McInroy can only get better thats only the 2nd time they have started together McInroy looks like the peice of the jigsaw we have been missing for 2 years and if we could get Tomi and Sam in the same team it could be very exiting TBF to McKenzie though he did put some shift in tonight.

49 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Tomi fucking Adeloye. 

Rolling and ragdolling c***s all over the shop. 

Aye, was great to see Tomi back at his best. Some of the balls he wins is ridiculous and the way rolls defenders. 

He's the best striker we've had since Sir Lawrence for me. We need him to perform at that level consistently now, if he can do that, he'd be the first name on the team sheet for me.

2nd half was a real joy today. Well chuffed with the team, even McGinty. I must have too many beers because never thought I'd say that.

We need to use this result as a catalyst now to pull away from the drop zone.

Edited by Trogdor

Really liked the midfield, they put in one hell of a shift. Dempsey looked good, mcinroy played well and Murdoch put in his best performance since his injury. 

up front I’d  like both Adeloye and ashford to play together I think they’d be a great partnership. Although it’s tough to drop Mckenzie as he was also impressive ran his heart out and played well too. 

The biggest stand out for me was mcadams. Kept us in it and was probably the best player on the pitch 

Edited by ryanayr1987