The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

In fairness, our corners generally fail to beat the first man (or are wasted short), although McInroy looks like he can cross a ball going by the couple he had on Saturday and was a HUGE upgrade on anything we've had this season.

Last game I made it to was Morton at home, not sure if Chalmers knew he was off but his corners were some of the worst I've seen. Never seen someone so consistently get them wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Last game I made it to was Morton at home, not sure if Chalmers knew he was off but his corners were some of the worst I've seen. Never seen someone so consistently get them wrong. 

Totally agree, he couldn't even get past the first man and it was that languid, laid back, half hearted chip thing that he was doing that was completely infuriating !!

14 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

I refuse to believe that Chalmers ever played in the Premier League. An absolute competition winner.

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Don’t know, both adeloye and ashford were brilliant tonight how do you pick between them? 

Both offered something totally different, they couldn't handle the change when Adeloye came on. 
Shame Maxwell got the first, would have been sitting on £600 right now 😅

That was fucking magnificent.  What a change in the midfield with Murdoch sitting in front of the back 4 and Dempsey and Mcinroy a massive upgrade on the shite we’ve endured all season.  Not sure how we accommodate Ashton and Adeloye in that shape, but we should damn well try.

2 minutes ago, HMIP said:

That was fucking magnificent.  What a change in the midfield with Murdoch sitting in front of the back 4 and Dempsey and Mcinroy a massive upgrade on the shite we’ve endured all season.  Not sure how we accommodate Ashton and Adeloye in that shape, but we should damn well try.

It is a nice headache to have considering how we looked pre-christmas. McKenzie dropped maybe with Adeloye sitting a little deeper of the pairing?