The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Happy to reply to this post, as it isn’t those other two idiots embarrassing themselves. 

We know our tickets aren’t going to sell out, so I imagine that’s part of the reason. Our group haven’t even discussed purchasing them yet. Also the fact that we are utter shite doesn’t help. An improved result on Saturday and I imagine there will be a late surge. 

Hopefully - i'd love to see a massive crowd there from both sides. 

According to the site, you've sold just under 550. I'd love it if you took 1500 as it'll create a good atmostphere. 

I get the being shite bit though and the tickets not going to sell out, i'd expect a late surge from both teams for the latter reason. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hopefully - i'd love to see a massive crowd there from both sides. 

According to the site, you've sold just under 550. I'd love it if you took 1500 as it'll create a good atmostphere. 

I get the being shite bit though and the tickets not going to sell out, i'd expect a late surge from both teams for the latter reason. 

Finally a decent Kilmarnock poster 🙌 👏 

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Our fan base usually wait till matchday before getting tickets .it certainly won't be the biggest support we've ever took too Kilmarnock but we will still be there .

I was 7 the last time we won at your place .Bobby conner with the goal .

Stand was shaking pretty scary experience for a young boy .

Remember that game well, Coca Cola Cup - reminded him of it at the Killie Trust Golf day the other year!

The stands are obviously designed for that, get used to it after a while but when they were first build it took a bit of getting used to! 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Remember that game well, Coca Cola Cup - reminded him of it at the Killie Trust Golf day the other year!

The stands are obviously designed for that, get used to it after a while but when they were first build it took a bit of getting used to! 

Aye the somerset Road end doesn't shake very much .

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Whoever replaced him at Morton surely can't be that great either, given that they are below us in the league....

Your effortless swording on your own midden a few weeks back and our nice, plump softball of a game in hand at home to Queen of the South suggests otherwise.

But you keep clutching at those straws while you've still got some. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

What money does Billy Bowies big truck bring in to Kilmarnock?

how much are Kilmarnock paying for Ollie Shaw a week? 

average\piss poor. We aren’t under the illusion that we are anything other than piss poor unlike some other teams

I would imagine that Billy Bowie is probably burning his way through is wealth trying to get his club back to the closed shop of the SPHell. 
Just like any club with a wealthy benefactor Killie are living way above their means at the owner expense. If they make it back then fair play to them. I wouldn’t complain if Bowie was spending his millions Ayr. 

1 minute ago, motley123rock said:

I would imagine that Billy Bowie is probably burning his way through is wealth trying to get his club back to the closed shop of the SPHell. 
Just like any club with a wealthy benefactor Killie are living way above their means at the owner expense. If they make it back then fair play to them. I wouldn’t complain if Bowie was spending his millions Ayr. 

Like Smith, there will be a limit. Smith looks like he set a limit and didn’t bend in the window, players out before players in.

As frustrating as that is, I’d rather have a cautious. speculate to accumulate approach rather than the spunk money up the wall at whatever cost approach . If Smith runs out of cash, who comes in ? Another Cameron, slashing costs, leaps backwards to keep the club alive? A Restoraroof clown? If it comes down to keeping his business afloat or the club afloat then we are fucked.

paying over the odds for 25 average players, then paying for McInnes and his back room staff, them paying for half a dozen players to try to polish the turd of a season they hate having, currently getting schooled by a part time team. At what point does Bowie concentrate on his own business if they are faced with a second season in the Championship or a first season back in the premier getting scudded every week? 

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Ffs .these two killie fuckwits are such a bore .what sad little creatures they must be .clearly jobless Virgins. 

Can a half decent dkb like cammy not come and get them .

I'm taking nowt to do with it Nicky, I'm just relaxing in a deck chair with a large bucket of popcorn 😂

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Like Smith, there will be a limit. Smith looks like he set a limit and didn’t bend in the window, players out before players in.

As frustrating as that is, I’d rather have a cautious. speculate to accumulate approach rather than the spunk money up the wall at whatever cost approach . If Smith runs out of cash, who comes in ? Another Cameron, slashing costs, leaps backwards to keep the club alive? A Restoraroof clown? If it comes down to keeping his business afloat or the club afloat then we are fucked.

paying over the odds for 25 average players, then paying for McInnes and his back room staff, them paying for half a dozen players to try to polish the turd of a season they hate having, currently getting schooled by a part time team. At what point does Bowie concentrate on his own business if they are faced with a second season in the Championship or a first season back in the premier getting scudded every week? 

I agree that our chairman has the better approach to Killie/Others approach of throwing lots of money at promotion. 

Your effortless swording on your own midden a few weeks back and our nice, plump softball of a game in hand at home to Queen of the South suggests otherwise.
But you keep clutching at those straws while you've still got some. 

It quite literally doesn’t suggest otherwise. It’s fairly evident that despite offloading a fair amount of dross onto ourselves, you’re really not that much improved.

30 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

I agree that our chairman has the better approach to Killie/Others approach of throwing lots of money at promotion. 

Hence the reason why you’re shite and have a pathetic support that shows no great interest in a team that if supported properly could do so much better.