The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Administration [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3], your going to have to explain this to our 2 extremely wealthy board members. You’re excuses make me realise why you have such a small support.

It’s embarrassing how much they hate their own team. No wonder they are struggling.

30 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Administration 😀😀😀😀, your going to have to explain this to our 2 extremely wealthy board members. You’re excuses make me realise why you have such a small support.

Someone explain to this simpleton the difference between you're and your 🤣

Thicko.

Just like their big team, they will realise when it’s to late that when debts get so big, the “wealthy owners” will drop the club like a hot brick. 
overspending and trying to maintain an oversized shitehole stadium that was falling to bits months after it was built. Overpaying a manager and back room team, spending a fortune on an average Championship team.

The owner has a big truck to amuse the locals though.

image.gif.faceba1870fc6ca4c8247262caca7261.gif

25 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

overspending and trying to maintain an oversized shitehole stadium that was falling to bits months after it was built. Overpaying a manager and back room team, spending a fortune on an average Championship team.

Swap out 'average' for 'piss-poor' and 'truck' for 'hub' and you're very much describing your own club right there. 

800 real, actual pounds per week for Sean McGinty. 

12 hours ago, rgreig said:

Maybe I am delusional but I did think we were improved last night. Even up until the final whistle I thought we might nick an equaliser (and fans' favourite McGinty nearly did with the header from the corner) - in neither of the two games previously against Partick were we even vaguely in the match at half time let alone full time.

The team we have aren't capable of playing like the one we had when we played Alloa off the park before McCall left. No manager could get them doing that and if we can work hard and fight to get points for 90 minutes rather than capitulating after 20 minutes that is progress.

Yes, there were definitely more encouraging signs, especially late on when McInroy and Rowe came on. There were two incidents involving Rowe in particular which encouraged me, first he received the ball deep and drove forward down the wing, he ran past his man (left him for dead) and then put a pretty good cross into the box, next, he again received the ball wide right from our 18 yard line and was under severe pressure, however instead of punting the ball out the pitch, he managed to control it while being challenged and played a nice ball through for Murdoch (I think) to run on to, so in that one incident we'd normally have been back defending a throw in as opposed to actually launching a decent attack.

As for McInroy, he hit a couple of good strikes and drove forward well in the short time he was on the pitch and looks like he could be worth a few goals to us at least.

You're right though, we were never outclassed as such but at the same time we're still not troubling teams enough or creating anything like enough goalscoring opportunities, if we could get that bit right then I believe we might just click !!

4 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

You surely can't deny that he has been box office for us.

Whoever replaced him at Morton surely can't be that great either, given that they are below us in the league....

46 minutes ago, virginton said:

Swap out 'average' for 'piss-poor' and 'truck' for 'hub' and you're very much describing your own club right there. 

800 real, actual pounds per week for Sean McGinty. 

What money does Billy Bowies big truck bring in to Kilmarnock?

how much are Kilmarnock paying for Ollie Shaw a week? 

average\piss poor. We aren’t under the illusion that we are anything other than piss poor unlike some other teams

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Just like their big team, they will realise when it’s to late that when debts get so big, the “wealthy owners” will drop the club like a hot brick. 

Big team? Killie are the big team you numpty. Meanwhile have you still got your half Ayr, half Rangers scarf? 

20 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Just when you think the Somerset Road End can’t get any worse it’s now got some fans saying they would take Goodwillie

That's not worse. That was always the level.

Jealous much [emoji2] Dean Campbell confirmed [emoji106][emoji838][emoji460]️[emoji838]

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Ffs .these two killie fuckwits are such a bore .what sad little creatures they must be .clearly jobless Virgins. 

Can a half decent dkb like cammy not come and get them .

Not been on this much but i'd much rather a decent away crowd. It makes the derby what it is. 

I hadn't seen us win at Somerset in almost 30 years until a few moths back but we still traveled. Be a shame if Ayr fans weren't part of a big crowd. 

I don't buy into not giving us money stuff, doesn't stop any other fans going to derby games.  I'm not sure an extra £20,000 from an extra 1,000 or so Ayr fans will make much of a difference to us financially but it'll certainly hep the occasion. 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not been on this much but i'd much rather a decent away crowd. It makes the derby what it is. 

I hadn't seen us win at Somerset in almost 30 years until a few moths back but we still traveled. Be a shame if Ayr fans weren't part of a big crowd. 

I don't buy into not giving us money stuff, doesn't stop any other fans going to derby games.  I'm not sure an extra £20,000 from an extra 1,000 or so Ayr fans will make much of a difference to us financially but it'll certainly hep the occasion. 

Happy to reply to this post, as it isn’t those other two idiots embarrassing themselves. 

We know our tickets aren’t going to sell out, so I imagine that’s part of the reason. Our group haven’t even discussed purchasing them yet. Also the fact that we are utter shite doesn’t help. An improved result on Saturday and I imagine there will be a late surge. 

Our fan base usually wait till matchday before getting tickets .it certainly won't be the biggest support we've ever took too Kilmarnock but we will still be there .

I was 7 the last time we won at your place .Bobby conner with the goal .

Stand was shaking pretty scary experience for a young boy .