The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

There is a huge gap between the two players, Huston looks like he is covering 2 players and McGinty is going with the play.

Either there was a mix up between McGinty and Huston or a midfield player should have stepped in, a wide player dropping back and Huston following Graham or a central player tracking Grahams run.

Less than a week to go and Ayr ticket sales for the derby absolutely embarrassing. Can’t be more than 500 sold. Whole sections of the home end virtually sold out. I would reckon around 6k including season tickets, so far. Get your dab fingers out and support your team.

8 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Robbo is the club playing the Calcutta Cup game after the game on Saturday, obviously if they don't I'm finished with the club !!!🙂

Like to point out that if they do show it I'll no be back. 

3 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Less than a week to go and Ayr ticket sales for the derby absolutely embarrassing. Can’t be more than 500 sold. Whole sections of the home end virtually sold out. I would reckon around 6k including season tickets, so far. Get your dab fingers out and support your team.

Must be desperate for cash if you are on here begging like this.  Sad to see. 

These Marvins are tedious cnuts

I cant be the only one who thinks people are going well over the top slightly with things at the moment. Bullen has been properly in charge for 3 league games and a cup game, while still looking to address the weaknesses of the squad he inherited and integrate new signings that were badly needed. He's been here a month with a limited backroom team.

Whether people want to believe it or not these are factors that are contributing to our inconsistencies in both performances and team selection. People bemoan the style of play, especially from the centre backs (which I've been guilty about as well). We're talking about established professionals who don't know any better, they probably cant / wont do anything any different, its they way that they are and in all likelihood will probably always be. It takes time to find new replacements.

This isn't Football Manager, playing styles, tactics and methodolgy can't change overnight it takes hours and hours on the training field. You don't just pluck a new coaching and backroom team, scouting team and cultured ball playing centre halves on a whim.

Muirhead seems to have gone from being our most reliable / must not lose player to enemy number one. Like it or not, what he brings to a team is exactly what's needed in the Scottish game, every team wants determination and controlled aggression. We all have our opinions on where he should be playing but wait until he's not in the team at all and you see firsthand what he brings to the team.

I get it that it comes down to results but they can quite easily come from nowhere in this unpredictable league. Keep the faith a bit longer.

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

Remember The Rangers play Hibs the same night, the “ floating “ Ayr fans will be otherwise engaged.

16 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Remember The Rangers play Hibs the same night, the “ floating “ Ayr fans will be otherwise engaged.

Do you think you'll beat Hibs, wee tip for the coupon?

I repeat we are grim. I still think its 50/50 that we finish bottom. The way we setup is suffocating the team. 

Change it Bullen!

I am seriously worried about Bullen's judgement.

The lack of his own backroom team is annoying me as well. The fuds next to him have watched the carnage under two managers and seemingly can't talk Bullen out of playing the exact same way. WTF? I expect they are part of the problem. 

We need a fucking purge in the summer irrespective of what division we are in. 

52 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Imagine letting your team run out to a scattering of fans in a derby game on the pretence you don’t want to give money to the opposition. Every other group of fans would be buzzing to back their team, but not these weirdos.

Maybe something to do with the fact we're absolute dug meat and probably going to get pumped

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

Imagine letting your team run out to a scattering of fans in a derby game on the pretence you don’t want to give money to the opposition. Every other group of fans would be buzzing to back their team, but not these weirdos.

You've seen our team right?