The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ashford, from the record interview, sounds very much like the type of player McCall used to target. A bit of time on their side and a point to prove. Hopefully Bullen can light a fire in his belly the way McCall did with Shankland. 

35 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

So the policy of signing non league English players continues. Let’s hope this works as it’s a route that we haven’t tried to this extent before 

Agreed. There are certainly good players available at that level. We just need to be careful not to go full blown Falkirk under Hartley. I'm confident Mathie, Glendinning & Bullen know what they are doing. I've been quite impressed in the way we have managed to move a couple on. That's very rare for us.

Best of luck to Ashford. I'm buying the stream as weather is nuts out there. Otherwise I'd be at Hamilton. 

14 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Wonder if he's going to be a foil for tomi or his replacement, if Ashford starts can see us going 442 today with Maxwell/O'Connor and Gondoh out wide with Tomi and Ashford up top.

I'd love this. ❤️