The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

See Hibs signing a winger from Norway, could we maybe not get Bradley back 

Strangely he has been at our last 2 games , not in squad last night , not reading too much into it though could just be coincidence 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Was at our last games? That would suggest that he will be back! 

He picked up comp tickets from different players so maybe just catching up with them , as I say it’s only an observation , more than likely nothing in it but would be great if there was more to it 

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

Are any Ayr fans going? The tickets sold so far is embarrassing.

We have three matches before that game. Not too many fans are likely to purchase for a match that's four games down the line. I will be at Rugby Park but you'll have to wait a little longer for my dosh. Sorry if this gives your club a problem with cash flow. Just pawn the Ayrshire Cup in the meantime. 

55 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

We have three matches before that game. Not too many fans are likely to purchase for a match that's four games down the line. I will be at Rugby Park but you'll have to wait a little longer for my dosh. Sorry if this gives your club a problem with cash flow. Just pawn the Ayrshire Cup in the meantime. 

Do you know what a cup is ? Just you guys concentrate on selling some tickets and at least bring over more than 800 fans.

Aye so surely there will be someone in tomorrow, we can’t be going into such a huge game with only two central midfielders - one of which doesn’t seem to have had any first team action recently. 

If I see Muirhead lining up in midfield, McGinty in defence and McKenzie up front I’m not sure I can purchase the stream!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Aye so surely there will be someone in tomorrow, we can’t be going into such a huge game with only two central midfielders - one of which doesn’t seem to have had any first team action recently. 

If I see Muirhead lining up in midfield, McGinty in defence and McKenzie up front I’m not sure I can purchase the stream!

I've refused to find out the lineup before games this season or I'd just stay in the pub if I saw it.

7 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Do you know what a cup is ? Just you guys concentrate on selling some tickets and at least bring over more than 800 fans.

We last won a cup more recently than yourself....

Or are you counting the European adventure to Wales to end up being beaten by part time sheep shaggers as your biggest ever achievement?

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I also keep forgetting that Bullen doesn’t actually have a backroom team yet. 

Pretty unheard of that it isn’t in place three weeks into an appointment! 

Presume the "known" midfielder was going to be assistant and were either looking for a similar type of player (maybe a different position) or now looking to approach other types of candidate and it can wait until the window is closed.  

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Presume the "known" midfielder was going to be assistant and were either looking for a similar type of player (maybe a different position) or now looking to approach other types of candidate and it can wait until the window is closed.  

Quite possibly - but yeah players are obviously going to be the priority the next few days but hopefully something is sorted backroom wise in the short term after that. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

We last won a cup more recently than yourself....

Or are you counting the European adventure to Wales to end up being beaten by part time sheep shaggers as your biggest ever achievement?

Was it a real cup? Oh and pray tell us about your European adventures. I’ve watched us in France, Dublin, Czech Republic, Belfast, Germany and Wales in my lifetime, great adventures.