The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Another piss poor performance although we did look slightly better in the 2nd half. The usual suspects letting us down and I thought McAdams was shaky as hell today as well. Dunfermline picking up another point today makes our next home game even more important. Getting the scunnered feeling back with going to games, need to get a few signings in and a few more wins under our belt and pronto 

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Dropping our biggest goal threat because his training stats aren’t very good would be absolutely mental.

If we had a large squad and competiton for places then i can’t really argue. We don’t though and need to get the best team out to win games at the moment. If this standard  is rigid then we really need to sign a few players that fit the mould 

16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

you freely mix the two for personal gain. f**k off.

I will go off the site just for you , no thanks , I will post what I want if you don’t like it tough , just scroll past , could not care who likes  or dislikes my posts that’s what’s so good  about open forums , personal gain  or abuse mean absolutely nothing to me 

Edited by Finlay21

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

Honestly this bomb fire of a season can get in the sea, let's just get safe and regroup for next year, I'd rip your hand off for 8th just now.

There’s not a chance this bunch of imposters will see us safe. Up to now the January transfer window has been a non-event. We’ve lost a player and replaced him. That’s it

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I will go off the site just for you , no thanks , I will post what I want if you don’t like it tough , just scroll past  

You've disappeared before in the huff 

15 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Please don't remind me. The way this season is going it could be the same result at seasons end.

On Forrest & Harkins - I'm pretty sure I thought it might work. Did Forrest not get a hat trick at Dumbarton earlier in that same season?

Now that you mention it, I think he did!

38 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Bit shit for anyone who has bought a ticket but can’t make the Saturday.  Not to mention the people who bought a ticket for the original game only for it to be moved to suit Kilmarnock.  Moving it for a 3rd time after tickets have been sold seems like taking the piss to me.  

I'd personally like a Saturday game as it seems like forever ago when we last played them on a Sat! I get your points though and I think it will remain midweek. As an aside just wish we'd played it on the 2nd when they were looking ropey and we were good! Dreading the thought of Lafferty up against McGinty already 🙄

Does anyone know why Adeloye was dropped? No

So why are folk getting so worked up over speculation?

Robbo is a volunteer as far as I know so I wouldn’t say he’s fully ITK as he’s only relying on what some other people he speaks to have heard. For folk to start wetting themselves because they’ve taken his opinion as gospel is there own fault.

18 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Despite the score, The boyo had a Fantastic day today. His first time at a football game and, of course, he had a million questions 😂

He definitely wants to go back to Somerset and more than anything, see an Ayr goal. We toured Somerset park during the game because he "only has wee legs and can't stand too long" (Despite him dangling from the terracing railing for the majority)so we had to get a seat 😅

He loved seeing the team in real life, singing the songs and the atmosphere. Knows that another day, the score would be better 😊👍

Above all, he loved the Panda 😂 His eyes lit up as soon as he saw him 😂

Overall, I think we have another Honest man in the making and one very proud and happy daddy😊👍

PHOTO_COLLAGE1642879515255.png

I'm sure I passed you guys on the outside of Somerset Road before the game. Think your lad was impatient and at the turnstiles before they had opened 😂 nice to see an eager young fan join our ranks. Glad he had a great day! 

Caught out where ? Guy said discipline and I said no , not ITK more than anyone else on here these are my thoughts , same rules were 100%  effort and he was way off that as most fans said last week , so not just my thoughts 
You are clearly far more "ITK" than the vast majority on here. You "volunteer" for the club but it's effectively the same as working for the club due to the type of club we are, but you're maybe not getting paid.

If Smith, Bullen, Mathie etc were reading this, they'd probably know who you are, and it is unprofessional some of the stuff you post.

Callum from Black and White TV shouldn't be slating our own players every week, and you probably shouldn't be adding fuel to potential rumours about the club on here.

It's a public forum and you can feel free to post what you like, but anyone with connections like yourself to the club really shouldn't be posting on here IMO.

I'd get sacked from my job for spreading rumours, and giving my opinion about colleagues from my workplace online.

Obviously feel free to disagree, and this isn't a personal attack, it's just not a good look for the club.

Just to be clear here: we're discussing a situation where a player is allegedly expressing his dissatisfaction with the club through social media, so some c**t who is literally on the club's staff and relentlessly posts ITK stuff for clout is posting about it on a public forum.
One of these people is potentially useful to the football club. The other should f**k the f**k off immediately.

Bit worked up mate.

20 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Despite the score, The boyo had a Fantastic day today. His first time at a football game and, of course, he had a million questions 😂

He definitely wants to go back to Somerset and more than anything, see an Ayr goal. We toured Somerset park during the game because he "only has wee legs and can't stand too long" (Despite him dangling from the terracing railing for the majority)so we had to get a seat 😅

He loved seeing the team in real life, singing the songs and the atmosphere. Knows that another day, the score would be better 😊👍

Above all, he loved the Panda 😂 His eyes lit up as soon as he saw him 😂

Overall, I think we have another Honest man in the making and one very proud and happy daddy😊👍

PHOTO_COLLAGE1642879515255.png

Being honest, seeing the Panda is pretty much the highlight for me these days and I'm pushing 48 !!

I really hope Bullen brings in his own backroom. Too many players and coaches have been at our club when we've been failing. Standards have dropped and I'd hate for some of these charlatans to taint Bullen's tenure as well.

I'm fully behind Bullen but he needs to clean house with the imposters on the pitch and the sidelines. Some of them he won't be able to clear out until the summer on the playing side. However, he needs people he trusts in and around him imo. I hope Mathie and the Board realise that. The playing side should be obvious but the coaches are failures too.

I appreciate this is harsh but the last two seasons have been abject shite. We need to break the cycle.

43 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I don’t mention discipline breach anywhere in my post ! His work rate against Morton was no where near where it needed to be , and the stats clearly show that 

This is pish btw.  You can't just ask guys to run about headlessly.  He was given no genuine service to work with cause trash like Muirhead are humping the ball as hard as they can. 

This is pish btw.  You can't just ask guys to run about headlessly.  He was given no genuine service to work with cause trash like Muirhead are humping the ball as hard as they can. 
Exactly. For the 15 or so minutes in that second half we actually played and looked like maybe scoring, it was when Adeloye was getting the ball to his feet from O'Connor and a couple others. We need to set up like that from the off against Hamilton, and surely Bullen knows this.