The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

My first game remember my dad took me and loving it, the feeling has never left dispite the highs and lows.b7ea831525ad62f809e6a57bc61fb2b6.jpg

2 hours ago, rgreig said:

That's an amazing coincidence - that was also my first game! Despite the scoreline I was very keen to go back and we did do quite well that season....

My first game too! Sat in the stand behind the Arsenal bench and can remember learning a few new swearies from them.

3 hours ago, Mod1967 said:

Best team I've ever seen at Somerset by a mile they were sensational, the Daily Record said we had embarrassed Scottish fitba, on the Saturday or Sunday they played Celtic and skelped them  5-1 or 5-0 .....Daily Record "Arsenal are a magnificent side" ......self obsessed thick Glasgow shite paper !!!!!

I remember we played Unirea in a pre season friendly where they totally destroyed us and completely outclassed us despite them not being out of 3rd gear, they also changed their entire team at half time and just looked streets ahead of anyone you would see in Scotland.

A couple of months later they ended up in the same group as "The Rangers" in the Champions league and of course our media who were oblivious to them having played Ayr and Morton had them down as "whipping boys" etc.

What was even better was the bookies were of the same mind and offered a ridiculously generous 9/1 on the away win which of course I couldn't rattle my money on quick enough. £30 at 9's if I remember correctly for an easy £300 return as they gave Rangers a damn good thrashing in a 4-1 destruction at Ibrox.

The media and pundits were all in complete shock of course, but I'm sure ANYONE who watched Unirea at Somerset that night weren't in the least bit surprised.........

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Cant see why not , he has trained all week , spoken to him twice he seemed to be  in high enough spirits , he actually done some work for BW tv this week to be aired next week 

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

edited 13.15

Don’t think he will start today 

👀 

10 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Don’t think he will start today 

So Tomi May remain free of being cup tied ? Can’t help but to be very suspicious about that . In other news Zak Rudden signed a pre contract with Dundee . Jobby will be furious.

The deletion of pictures on instagram is bizare. I’d say there’s a good chance he’s offski which is the last thing we need given we’re already in need of three players without our top goal scorer downing tools mid season.