The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Really pleased and amazed with that result today, saw we were losing 2-0 while on my break at work and didn't know we'd won 3-2 until 8 tonight, geniunely thought i was going to be greeted to another QOTS style score so was a pleasant surprise.

Don't really want to talk about negatives but thought the crowd number was really dissapointing, under 2,000 Ayr fans there, come on this team deserves more than that, shows how many walk away after one pumping.

38 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I was a bit disappointed with the home attendance as well. However, it's night and day compared to the seaside league!!!

I'm the most optimistic guy on the planet and I thought McCall was unlikely to attain his wish for crowds of over 2000, we're there, more will come back the longer we stay at the right end of the table, 6 points before Dundee United would certainly help, a lot easier said than done though.

Edited by ayrmad

58 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

No one to blame but himself, horrible wee waster.

Was it Mark Docherty on the Pele Podcast that called him a “horrible wee guy?”

Dunno, but do remember Scott McLaughlin calling him a bellend on twitter

It's probably one of these no win no fee lawyers as well. Utter cretins... the radio adds do my head in - "If it matters to you it matters to ..." feckers!!!

I had some sympathy with Tiffoney initially but he is a total bellend and a pretty poor human being to boot. 

Anyway, switching topics or back to attendances I suppose.
Looking for some advice at what age were your kids when you brought them to Somerset? 
My boy is almost 2 so suspect he is still too young but just wondering. 

I took my son at about 3, but interest didn’t really start until he went to school.