The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Mark Reynolds released from Dundee Utd. Would be a brilliant signing if he’s in our price range

Reynolds had a short spell at Wednesday. Not sure if Bullen was there at the same time

15 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Mark Reynolds released from Dundee Utd. Would be a brilliant signing if he’s in our price range

Doubt we’ll sign any defenders this window unless Houston doesn’t stay. Any players we add will be midfielders or attackers imo. 

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Arbroath signed Wighton i see

He was on loan there before was he not? I wasn't surprised by him going there. Why Dunfermline sent him on loan is a bit baffling though. Unless they have a new striker coming in?

Edited by Trogdor

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He was on loan there before was he not? I wasn't surprised by him going there. Why Dunfermline sent him on loan is a bit baffling though. Unless they have a new striker coming in?

Dunfermline are currently a shambles off the park too as well as on it by all accounts

21 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Us having won 2 games in a row and this game being the proverbial bottom half six pointer makes me nervous, but I’m absolutely buzzing to get to the fitba tomorrow!

It's a very pleasant change to go from dreading games to actually looking forward to them.

Long may it continue. 

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Maybe why there hasn’t been any back room team announced. 

maybe next season helping coaching ,certainly not assistant  if rumours are true 

Edited by Finlay21

15 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Hopefully Moffat will get a testimonial, I think Forrest will end up getting one at Ayr at some point as well. I thought Crawford might, Him and Forrest had 7 years at Ayr before moving on, I think Forrest will be back at some point. 

I can't see Alan Forrest ever coming back to Ayr really. He didn't really have the same attachment to the fans as what moffat and Stevenson did when they both left. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I can't see Alan Forrest ever coming back to Ayr really. He didn't really have the same attachment to the fans as what moffat and Stevenson did when they both left. 

Similar to Nicky Devlin. He’ll almost certainly be back at some point. 

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Similar to Nicky Devlin. He’ll almost certainly be back at some point. 

It was inevitable that Moffat and Stevenson would both come back at some stage due to popular demand from supporters. You can add Devlin aswell but Forrest came across as another player instead of being a fans favourite imo.